Bayside Marketplace accommodations

maja

Just checking for other dates....and TWO 5* downtown miami hotels pop up (at rates that are slightly more....)

Seems that the other 5* hotel could be the Conrad which is over in the Financial area closer to Mary Brickell Village.....(this seems to be the one with a 36 story tower...)

SO......it's possible to get something other than the IC....just so people are aware...make sure to check the amenity list.....

still good deals though!

Gee, in Brickell you would be stuck with a choice of some very nice places to eat.

We just booked the Intercontinental also for 8/28. Can't beat the price so hopefully we won't have any of the negative issues about the hotel or Bayside that I have read. Thinking positive!!

Everyone talks about how close the HI is to Bayside but when I just went on the Bayside website it states that the HI is "12 blocks away". Anyone know the truth?:confused:

I guess by now you have found out it is across the street from the market. We are looking for someplace in late Jan (the 22nd) and the rates everywhere seem out of line, plus a lot of the hotels are already sold out..

Nita

I guess by now you have found out it is across the street from the market. We are looking for someplace in late Jan (the 22nd) and the rates everywhere seem out of line, plus a lot of the hotels are already sold out..

Nita

It's still way too early for all of the pricing to come out. Most hotels haven't even negotiated pricing for next year. ;)

Yeh if you want to take out a mortgage for your stay!!!lol

Just got back from our cruise where we had 3 nights at the Intercontinental.I can highly recommend it, and yes the Holiday Inn is directly across the road from Bayside

Actually EPIC can be the same price as the Intercontinental - I stayed there last November for $300. Very nice...just have to keep checking their internet site and the usual hotel discount sites.

It's still way too early for all of the pricing to come out. Most hotels haven't even negotiated pricing for next year. ;)

That's what I finally figured out. I retired from a major hotel chain (res dept) and our rates were posted a year ahead of time but were always changing. We have decided to drive and I started pricing rooms at various stop points. Coming back we will stay in Albany GA the first night. A couple of the hotels show sold out or no prices. I can't believe hotels in Albany Ga would be sold out, so my silly brain said "guess what Nita, prices haven't been posted yet" HELLO

Thanks,

Nita

Archived