Delete old countdown clocks

Help please. How do you delete old countdown clocks. I have a new sailing coming up but my old countdown clock is still there with my new countdown clock. It's a bit confusing.

Hi John ,

just go into your User CP and select edit signature.

Highlight the one you want to remove and delete.

Hi John & Eileen

See you have booked NZ, which one are you on?:confused:

Scott & I are looking at doing NZ, but not sure what time of the year, do like to cruise our winter.

Are you back to the reality yet? After such a great cruise.

REgards

Scott & Lee;)

Have not actually made the booking yet but looking at NZ. The cruise we are looking at is in February - when do you think you might go. The ship is the Sun Princess which we have been on before and which I believe has just been re-furbished

Have not actually made the booking yet but looking at NZ. The cruise we are looking at is in February - when do you think you might go. The ship is the Sun Princess which we have been on before and which I believe has just been re-furbished

Not real keen on February as we can still do our sailing down here, maybe May, June, have noticed that there are none advertised for then, I think there's Nz on the Sun Oct, 2011 Syd-Syd, also looking at Asia 25 days out of Fremantle, Jun 18 2011.

Have you done Asia?

Yes have done Asia and enjoyed it - very hot. Possibly changing our sail date to NZ to around October/November as the boss says that Feb is too early after last cruise!!!!!!

Hi John

Which boat for the Oct/Nov cruise?

Got to keep the boss happy!!

Lee

I have tried that but when I click on the old signature all it does is send mw back to the web page where I created it from. What am I doing wrong

hi John, when you go into your signature put your mouse on the bottom corner and scroll across until it highlights a blue colour and then you delete it

Lee, we are thinking of doing the 25 nighter to Asia in June so we might see you onboard

bob

I have tried that but when I click on the old signature all it does is send mw back to the web page where I created it from. What am I doing wrong

On the left hand side of your screen you need to click on "User CP"

how_to_add_a_signature_on_cc_1.jpg

Once you’re in the "User CP" on the left hand side you need to click on "Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed"

how_to_add_a_signature_on_cc_2.jpg

Once you have clicked on "Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed"

Scroll down till you see the "Edit Signature" box

how_to_add_a_signature_on_cc_3.jpg

& from their you can remove your old countdown clocks & put in a new one!

Hope this helps :)

hi John, when you go into your signature put your mouse on the bottom corner and scroll across until it highlights a blue colour and then you delete it

Lee, we are thinking of doing the 25 nighter to Asia in June so we might see you onboard

bob

Hi Bob, Scott and I would love to do 25 nighter, we are just waiting on a price on inside, if not will most likely do NZ.

Bob will send you an email regarding 25 Asia.

Lee

That doesn't seem to work for me. What am I doing wrong

Did you follow this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=24615377&postcount=10 step by step?

Did you click on “Save Signature”?

Can you see your old cont down code, when you go to this page:

how_to_add_a_signature_on_cc_3.jpg ??

You have to scroll down to get to the edit box.

Archived