Movies

Geenie

Does anyone know if the Carribean Princess has an indoor movie theater, or shows movies anywhere indoors?

Yes.

Movies Under The Stars (MUTS)

The Caribbean Princess was the first Princess ship to have MUTS. Movies will play all day with a "featured" movie each night. They will also show concerts.

Yes.

Movies Under The Stars (MUTS)

The Caribbean Princess was the first Princess ship to have MUTS. Movies will play all day with a "featured" movie each night. They will also show concerts.

They asked about "INDOOR".

Most of the ships will show a movie in their big show lounge or the Princess theater. Just check the patter for the daily moives.

Do they show movies indoors anywhere? I love to sit in an air conditioned area to watch a movie in the late afternoon on a hot day.

On Princess, all the movies that play on MUTS also show in your room -- maybe the next day -- but they are shown. Not sure about the indoor theatre as we have always either watched them at MUTS or in the room. Maybe some room service with snacks will make it seem more like the theatre astmoshere.

PS -- I agree...I love watching movies on a cruise, mostly because I don't get the opportunity to do it much at home.

Archived