Taking drinks on and off the ship

First of all, I have to admit this: I hate the taste of water no matter where it comes from.

That said, the only thing I will drink in port is apple juice, something you don't find often and can't take everywhere.

So I was wondering if there is any way to sneak apple juice on and off the ship to make sure I have it in ports of call. That would save a lot of money when you add up the ports of call.

First of all, I have to admit this: I hate the taste of water no matter where it comes from.

That said, the only thing I will drink in port is apple juice, something you don't find often and can't take everywhere.

So I was wondering if there is any way to sneak apple juice on and off the ship to make sure I have it in ports of call. That would save a lot of money when you add up the ports of call.

People with young kids had to leave their boxed apple juices and snacks on the ship. They weren't allowed to leave the ship with them. So, in order to save a couple of dollars, you want to run the risk of getting arrested or incurring a big fine, go ahead! You may not get caught everywhere, but at some point, you will be and you will wind up paying over $1,000 in fine, at the very least. Is it worth it?

Royal Carribean has apple juice in the windjammer at no charge. if you don't see it...ask :)

you can bring it with your carryone. have fun :D

Very bad advice! If you do it, you could get caught and pay very heavy fines... not to mention missing the ship! :(

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but we've visting 16 caribbean ports and we've never been told or seen posted that we could not take drinks(liquids) off the ship. We have taken both bottled liquids and our travel mugs filled with ice and liquid. We've never hidden it or attempted to sneak any liquid off the ship and it's never been a problem at all.

We have been told and seen posted for many ports that we are not allowed to take food, fruits, flowers or plants off the ship.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but we've visting 16 caribbean ports and we've never been told or seen posted that we could not take drinks(liquids) off the ship. We have taken both bottled liquids and our travel mugs filled with ice and liquid. We've never hidden it or attempted to sneak any liquid off the ship and it's never been a problem at all.

We have been told and seen posted for many ports that we are not allowed to take food, fruits, flowers or plants off the ship.

Caribbean ports are irrelevant. I am not going there, ever. Mediterranean ports might be totally different. So I need to know if the Western Mediterranean ports will let me take a bottle of apple juice off the ship.

Archived