Platinum Fun Pass and Document ?

Just returned yesterday from out 9th Carnival cruise on the Destiny and had a great time! We are booked on the July 3rd sailing of the Liberty which will put us in the Platinum category. My question is when I log into carnival.com and under "my cruise history," all 9 of my cruises show up, but no where on my fun pass for my upcoming Liberty cruise there is nothing that says VIP and nor can I find it in my documents anywhere. Can someone point me to the location of where VIP is located on the fun pass and documents? Maybe my documents havent updated since Ive only been back from my 9th cruise for a day but I guess if push comes to shove I will just print off the cruise history page that shows all of my cruises for access to the VIP embarkation line for check in.

It is ON your 10th cruise....

the VIP will show up on your Fun Pass and on your luggage tags....

I have never looked to see if it is on the documents themselves....

It is ON your 10th cruise....

the VIP will show up on your Fun Pass and on your luggage tags....

I have never looked to see if it is on the documents themselves....

Page 2 of Documents right below your name should say "Please proceed to VIP check-in upon arrival at the Cruise Terminal"

Id give them a couple of weeks to update your status before you start worrying.

It will say VIP on your fun pass for next cruise, if all your cruises are in your history.

I also have a couple of Carnival cruises coming up, my 9th and 10th. I ask my PVP about the VIP on the funpass issue a couple of weeks ago and that is what he told me. It would be updated within a couple of weeks after I got back from #9. I feel so special - I am going to a Very Important Person.:D

I also have a couple of Carnival cruises coming up, my 9th and 10th. I ask my PVP about the VIP on the funpass issue a couple of weeks ago and that is what he told me. It would be updated within a couple of weeks after I got back from #9. I feel so special - I am going to a Very Important Person.:D

Man, dont you wish the VIP on the fun pass was in larger letters with stars hahahahhahahaha. It wisked us up the elevator quicker and to the xray machine quicker.

I found out in New Orleans I was supposed to have waiting and there is a little room with OJ and we had chocolate chip cookies (I hear it varies) to snack on while you wait for them to check you in. I checked in with the regular people and they still had the VIP cards (we left the hotel on the 10 am shuttle)

Id give them a couple of weeks to update your status before you start worrying.

It will say VIP on your fun pass for next cruise, if all your cruises are in your history.

Thanks for the info...Guess I will give it a few days to update, but if they dont before I leave in 3 weeks for my next cruise ill simply just print the cruise history page off on carnival.com and hope that works.

You have 3 weeks, I'd give them at least 2 weeks before you start calling.

Man, dont you wish the VIP on the fun pass was in larger letters with stars hahahahhahahaha. It wisked us up the elevator quicker and to the xray machine quicker.

I found out in New Orleans I was supposed to have waiting and there is a little room with OJ and we had chocolate chip cookies (I hear it varies) to snack on while you wait for them to check you in. I checked in with the regular people and they still had the VIP cards (we left the hotel on the 10 am shuttle)

I am just looking forward to seeing it say VIP on my funpass for the first time. Last time I cruised I got a little wistful watching the VIP folks breezing thru the terminal while the rest of us poor slobs stood in line for two hours. At least I was with good company, made a couple friends while we were all standing around.

When we were in New Orleans in January....I felt VERY special.

There is a newsletter that the Carnival Reps get for the boarding that day and our names were on it ...

" we have 3 Milestone members cruising with us day...."

it listed our names and how many cruises.

A friend of mine saved his copy for my Scrapbook......

Archived