Which cabin

flimflubin

I'm not a big fan of the upper decks, but given your choice I'd take either A718 or A719. I prefer mid to aft locations. The Baja deck cabins you mention are much to far forward for my liking.

If you can swing it, you should consider a cabin on Caribe deck. The much larger balcony is well worth the additional cost.

Enjoy your cruise...

Lew

Keep the cabin as chosen, do not move to GTY status. Now decide if you want to leave it as willing to upgrade or mark it No Upgrade. If the proximity to the elevator is important to you, mark it No Upgrade. Otherwise, you could get upgraded to any higher grade cabin and some of them are looooong walks to the elevators.

Since Horizon where you're apt to eat breakfast and or lunch, and Botticelli dining room

are up or down the aft elevator, aft works well. It's farther to walk to the theater

and the atrium and shops, but you may not go there as much as to the food venues.

Walking all the way back to Horizon from the bow is killer, for me, anyway.

Since Horizon where you're apt to eat breakfast and or lunch, and Botticelli dining room

are up or down the aft elevator, aft works well. It's farther to walk to the theater

and the atrium and shops, but you may not go there as much as to the food venues.

Yes the 700's are a great location. ;)

I'm going to hop in here and say that we chose mini-suite D216 (we don't mind a sunny balcony) because my DH thought he'd like to try a forward cabin this time, since we are going to reserve Sanctuary chairs on our March Emerald S. Caribbean cruise, and it would be a shorter run up there than the D7XX cabins we were looking at. The TA didn't think forward would be too bad since the Caribbean isn't as choppy as a transatlantic, but I don't know. We're not seasick types, but is it windier up front like that?

It's called exercise and burning calories. :D

Archived