Info OV cabin deck 3

Hi, just wanted general info. Have you stayed in one of these cabins? I see you cruised last month. Was it close to the waterline,were the windows very big, is deck 3 easy to get around from? We are in room 3242 in Dec., got a great rate on this room, could'nt pass it up. Thanks, bill

Can you see the fish from your window? Do you get sun light is a better question. Is the room far from the crew members game room? Will the double hull keep the room warmer? How many floor do you have to run up if the ship is sinking? Do the elevators go that far down. The most important " why in the bloody .... did I book this room.

Sorry! I have to leave now I think I just wet my pants!!!!:eek:

Why feel the need to mock the OP?? We too are booked on deck 3. (3200) for our November sailing as the rate was so good. (£1300 for 2 adults 1 child altogether!!!!) This was booked a year ago following a great cruise on Indy on deck 2 in an outside which was fab. The rate has rocketed to nearly that amount per person which bearing in mind we need a flight from UK would put an opportunity to sail this ship out of our price bracket. So please any info or photos of these outside cabins from anyone out there on CC please respond! There seems to be little to no stories of anyones experiences on these boards. I'm sure someone out there has some details!!! .....rant over....!

Can you see the fish from your window? Do you get sun light is a better question. Is the room far from the crew members game room? Will the double hull keep the room warmer? How many floor do you have to run up if the ship is sinking? Do the elevators go that far down. The most important " why in the bloody .... did I book this room.

Sorry! I have to leave now I think I just wet my pants!!!!:eek:

I dont understand this post. :rolleyes:

If you got great deal more the better. This ship is not cheap! I just never heard of a room on the third floor. Chances are it will be very quiet. I had no idea you were from the UK, way cool. We just got done with 8 years of bush, so sometimes things hit you when you least expect it. But if anything I would trade places with you. We s.ck, but you guys at least have your act together. Enjoy your cruise!

^ blkbetty, your comments in this thread are strange, to say the least. Still trying to figure you out... anyway... If you haven't cruised on the third deck, you don't know how loud or quiet it will be. If someone's cabin is near the anchor, they may hear it when it drops. Know what I'm saying? Assumptions are not good. :rolleyes:

clarkspond75, sorry I cannot answer you directly, having never stayed on Deck 3. But I hope you enjoy your cruise. :)

^ blkbetty, your comments in this thread are strange, to say the least. Still trying to figure you out... anyway... If you haven't cruised on the third deck, you don't know how loud or quiet it will be. If someone's cabin is near the anchor, they may hear it when it drops. Know what I'm saying? Assumptions are not good. :rolleyes:

clarkspond75, sorry I cannot answer you directly, having never stayed on Deck 3. But I hope you enjoy your cruise. :)

I'm not hard to understand! I just woke up and read the question and started laughing so hard! I quess I was just tired. OK you enter the ship on the 5th deck. I have never heard of the 3 deck for cabins! It just blows my mind. If they got a great price so much the better! I have already said that. Check out some other posts, they were very unkind. Mine was funny, and I still laugh when I read it. Live a little and don't be so serious. It was not mean spirited. If you have kids a good laugh is needed time to time.

WOW ...... You must live in a double wide, sorry I asked about living below the waterline

but I'm cruising twice a year and having a ball. Don't care where the cabin is, as long as I'm in it......41 cruises and counting.

I may be trailer trash, but you are the one staying on the third floor. I never tried to offend anybody, which I tried to explain. But let me say it again, you are on the third floor, watching the fish swim past your window. Not me.

I may be trailer trash, but you are the one staying on the third floor. I never tried to offend anybody...

You just did. :rolleyes: Again.

Your first post in this thread was offensive and when you were called on it, you didn't apologize but more so, laughed it off. Just doesn't show a lot of class.

Archived