Who to contact at Princess for upgrade opps

lovn2liv

OK here’s the name but keep it to yourself. Benjamin Franklin. All you have to do is send Benjamin Franklin to the cruise line and you are guarantied to receive an upgrade. The more Benjamin Franklins you send to the cruise line the better the upgrade. He can upgrade you from an inside to a full suite. Just make sure you send enough Benjamin Franklins to get the job done. This is the only way to guaranty an upgraded cabin, I hope this helps you.;)

Thanks for the laugh!

According to other sites upgrades must be approved by a Director/VP or higher. At Princess there in no one higher than Alan Buckelew. And yes it's a real name and a real person. I like the sound of it also.;)

According to other sites upgrades must be approved by a Director/VP or higher.

Not going to happen that way. Princess has 17 ships for which bookings are being made all the time. There are over 30,000 passengers on Princess ships every week, many of whom had upgrades (most within the same category they booked).

It would be more than a full time job to have a Director/VP or higher (or even a lowly clerk) approve all of these upgrades.

That is why most, if not all, of upgrades are done by the upgrade computer, otherwise known as the upgrade fairy.

1535159345_upgradefairy.jpg.20cae2e27a958606c4498073c713bbb2.jpg

My attempt to sweet talk someone isn't part of the scenario

Really? The title of your first post was:

Who to contact at Princess for upgrade opps

Were you planning on calling to demand not to be upgraded?

It is so simple!

We all believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and when we were kids we sent letters to the North Pole,Santa got the letter and presto,gifts!Same applies here,send your letter to The Upgrade Fairy,c/o Princess cruises and presto,maybe an upgrade,if u were good all year long that is.:D

This Thread is great to follow...If everyone promises to not tell another soul I will give you the persons name. Helen Wait I don't have the phone number, but as soon as you get on the ship......go to the main customer desk. Then go to Helen Wait for your upgrade:)

Doug & Carol

Las Vegas

ok contact alan buckelew @ 661-753-0000. Tell him bucky referred you to him. He can get you an upgrade.

i always tell him "stewart" sent me... And that seems to do the trick.

lol:d

First thread where the message continued to be light, funny, and amusing. Thanks for all your words of wisdom and the laughs.

I will let you know how it works out. I'm picturing the Owner's Suite after the upgrade fairy has a bite of my homemade chocolate chip cookies and my homemade strawberry rhubarb pie. I'll be "waving" to all from that killer balcony and the hot tub.

Thanks everyone.

I'm banking that all "fairies" have a sweet tooth, even the upgrade one.

This Thread is great to follow...If everyone promises to not tell another soul I will give you the persons name. Helen Wait I don't have the phone number, but as soon as you get on the ship......go to the main customer desk. Then go to Helen Wait for your upgrade:)

Doug & Carol

Las Vegas

OKay - this is just too good!!!

Archived