princess or celebrity

We are 56 and 57 wich one will we fill more comfortable on thanks

...however asking this question on a Princess thread do you not think you'll get a series of biased responses?

You can take champers and wine onboard Princess, whereas they'll snaffle it away from you when you board Celebrity.

Demographics of cruises will change directly with the length of the cruise and the remoteness (exotics) of the itinerary. I'd suggest you might want to ask if anyone's got copies of the Patters for onboard activities for your proposed itinerary and then you could scout out shorexes as well to determine which cruiseline best meets your needs.

Still think you're gonna get biased responses asking the question on a Princess Cruises thread though.

Ciao for now!!!

Have sailed on both and IMHO you won't go wrong with either. A couple of differences that come to mind are no washing machines, MUTS, or anytime dining on Celebrity, if those are important to you. Also, Celebrity requires payment at time of booking for shore excursions, whereas Princess doesn't charge your account until the excursion is taken. My advice would be to let the itinerary be the deciding factor. Hope this helps.:)

The previous poster is incorrect. Celebrity does have anytime dining now. It's called Select dining, and one floor of the dining room is devoted to it while the other floor is for traditional.

I agree with the consensus above: you can't go wrong with either. Choose based on other factors, like price or itinerary - itinerary is what usually drives us to Princess over Celebrity.

You can take champers and wine onboard Princess, whereas they'll snaffle it away from you when you board Celebrity.

Ciao for now!!!

Not true!!!! Although it is limited to 2 bottles of wine/champagne.

Champers was a new one on me . . . had to look that one up. So, having learned something new today, I consider this to be a good day.

Celebrity's security took away our two bottles of wine on embarkation day. We did not get them back until the second night of our cruise, which was only a four-night one.

But I'd sail with them again if the price were right and the itinerary interested us.

You should also consider Holland America. We've had great cruises on their ships.

Archived