Ft. Lauderdale Hotel - Hilton Points

sadie8

We used Hilton points to stay at Embassy Suites and we were not impressed. When we FINALLY got on the ship and stood on our aft balcony and saw the Hilton Marina, my husband just looked at me and asked why didn't we stay THERE???

By the way, what is a points stretcher?

By the way, what is a points stretcher?

I guess it is there way of putting a hotel on sale using when using points. This was called "points stretcher hotel reward" as opposed to "standard hotel reward."

We stayed here 3 nights precruise in April and fell in love with the views.Up early both mornings to watch 5-6 ships arrive. Only drawback was restaurant. But wouldn't stop us again. Enjoy!

We have stayed at the Hilton Marina for several years, always on a top floor with views of the port. We love watching the ships cruise out in the afternoon. The China Grill is outrageously expensive for dinner. But we like the proximity of the water taxi and continue to book there.

We will be at the Hilton Marina on Saturday. Is there any place to buy wine close by within walking distance such as a Publix?

Also is there a place to buy wine close to Port Everglades? We are doing a back to back and will need some wine for the second leg of the journey.

We will be at the Hilton Marina on Saturday. Is there any place to buy wine close by within walking distance such as a Publix?

Also is there a place to buy wine close to Port Everglades? We are doing a back to back and will need some wine for the second leg of the journey.

There is a Walgreens a few blocks away from the hotel and a block from the port entrance, where I think you can buy wine. Publix is about 8 blocks away.

Archived