Canvas bags provided by Princess?

pms4104

I don't think so, we are giving them away as gifts, along with a few Princess passport holders.

john

I gave ours to my mom. I think she's using it for library books. I have a stack from Celebrity in the closet...should use them for groceries or something.

The only time I got a Princess tote bag was for doing the Ultimate Ship's Tour. I used to enjoy receiving Princess slippers but they are no longer giving them out to Elite; just those in full suites.

The only time I got a Princess tote bag was for doing the Ultimate Ship's Tour. I used to enjoy receiving Princess slippers but they are no longer giving them out to Elite; just those in full suites.

We have a couple of pair of the slippers, our last cruise on sapphire we were in BB 752 and the same cabin steward was taking care of our room and the suites next door...first leg of the b2b the suite passengers didn't take their bag or open their slippers, he put everything in our room :)

Not true all the time. It depends on the ships & if they have sufficient stock. Ask you cabin steward for a pair if they're not in the cabin.

Archived