New Posters Please!! :)

ekco

I am kna... very tired. I've been out all morning and half the afternoon cutting the beech hedge at the front. 30' long so that makes 90', 2 sides and the top. Just finished sweeping it all up. I've banged my head and cut my knuckles so that's 3 bruises for the cruises already.:eek:

I couldn't find the Aida this morning. Did you see the midnight sun last night Berwyn, I missed it being in the inside cabin, lol.:D:D

Don't know why Wales and Scotland get so het up about the football. Worse things happen at sea as you'll find out if you fall overboard today.:D

Just spotted that odious Sepp Blatter milking it for all he's worth at the match, as usual. Why is he speaking with a South African accent?

Jan

I am kna... very tired. I've been out all morning and half the afternoon cutting the beech hedge at the front. 30' long so that makes 90', 2 sides and the top. Just finished sweeping it all up. I've banged my head and cut my knuckles so that's 3 bruises for the cruises already.:eek:

I couldn't find the Aida this morning. Did you see the midnight sun last night Berwyn, I missed it being in the inside cabin, lol.:D:D

Don't know why Wales and Scotland get so het up about the football. Worse things happen at sea as you'll find out if you fall overboard today.:D

Just spotted that odious Sepp Blatter milking it for all he's worth at the match, as usual. Why is he speaking with a South African accent?

Jan

I didn't know you were a poet Jan. :)

She's docked now so you won't see her moving. The tracker doesn't seem to update too quickly up there.

I can't afford an outside either with the prices Aida are charging on their site. :eek:

It's because the English papers and Tv etc automatically support them.

700+ years of English occupation has a lot to do with it as well.

we know we've got a c##p team anyway so that doesn't bother us.

Many people say they would be supporting Argentina because of the big Welsh colony out in Patagonia.

Berwyn

PS

Who's Sepp Blatter?

I didn't know you were a poet Jan. :)

She's docked now so you won't see her moving. The tracker doesn't seem to update too quickly up there.

I can't afford an outside either with the prices Aida are charging on their site. :eek:

It's because the English papers and Tv etc automatically support them.

700+ years of English occupation has a lot to do with it as well.

we know we've got a c##p team anyway so that doesn't bother us.

Many people say they would be supporting Argentina because of the big Welsh colony out in Patagonia.

Berwyn

PS

Who's Sepp Blatter?

A women of many talents, poetry being at the top of the list, lol.:D

Don't start with that occupation stuff.:eek::eek: You notice that you said 'English' papers and tv, bit of a clue there, :D.

I don't think there's many Welsh players in the Argentinian team, ha, ha.

Sepp Blatter is the head of FIFA and hates England and probably Wales and Scotland and NI as well along with all the Premier teams. He never lets an opportunity pass to stick his nose in, then turns a blind eye to foreign teams breaking all the rules along with bad behaviour by foreign supporters.

How long are we staying in Honningsvaad? It's a bit cold here, to think we'd never heard of the place a couple of days ago. The restaurants look nice on the ship though.

Jan

A women of many talents, poetry being at the top of the list, lol.:D

Don't start with that occupation stuff.:eek::eek: You notice that you said 'English' papers and tv, bit of a clue there, :D.

I don't think there's many Welsh players in the Argentinian team, ha, ha.

Sepp Blatter is the head of FIFA and hates England and probably Wales and Scotland and NI as well along with all the Premier teams. He never lets an opportunity pass to stick his nose in, then turns a blind eye to foreign teams breaking all the rules along with bad behaviour by foreign supporters.

How long are we staying in Honningsvaad? It's a bit cold here, to think we'd never heard of the place a couple of days ago. The restaurants look nice on the ship though.

Jan

Now you're talking more my subject, food on the ship. Yes the restaurants look lovely.

I think just overnight to see the midnight sun, that's the only reason we're up here in the freezing cold.

Berwyn

Now you're talking more my subject, food on the ship. Yes the restaurants look lovely.

I think just overnight to see the midnight sun, that's the only reason we're up here in the freezing cold.

Berwyn

PS

they only staying on the other cruises from late afternoon to midnight. So we'll have to be quick to see the midnight sun. :D

Berwyn

Your right, it doesn't look like there's much else here apart from herrings, lol. I don't think RR wants to come on the cruise, he's too busy torturing apprentices for a bit of fun.:D:D. Next stop Iceland and the hot mud baths, it could get messy there so I hope it's near the hot springs to wash it off or they won't let us back on the ship :eek:. Where do we go after that, Scotland maybe. No one else seems to want to come on our fantasy cruise, I wonder why? Billy no mates. I think it's a great idea, where next? :(

Jan

Your right, it doesn't look like there's much else here apart from herrings, lol. I don't think RR wants to come on the cruise, he's too busy torturing apprentices for a bit of fun.:D:D. Next stop Iceland and the hot mud baths, it could get messy there so I hope it's near the hot springs to wash it off or they won't let us back on the ship :eek:. Where do we go after that, Scotland maybe. No one else seems to want to come on our fantasy cruise, I wonder why? Billy no mates. I think it's a great idea, where next? :(

Jan

are we definitely off to Iceland next? As this one has already started I couldn't find it on the Aida website. If they've done 2 UK stops I don't think they'll come here on way back.

they'll have to rinse us off somewhere or we'll be back on board stinking of sulphur pooh!! The hot springs will probably smell too as the heat's coming from same place.

Berwyn

are we definitely off to Iceland next? As this one has already started I couldn't find it on the Aida website. If they've done 2 UK stops I don't think they'll come here on way back.

they'll have to rinse us off somewhere or we'll be back on board stinking of sulphur pooh!! The hot springs will probably smell too as the heat's coming from same place.

Berwyn

Good point, I'm going off the mud baths a bit now, lol.:eek::eek: I'll try and find the itinerary I was looking at last night.

Jan

Here it is.:)

****************************/reise.php?reise=20060

For some reason it won't work on a link so you'll have to copy and paste into the url.

Jan

Here it is.:)

****************************/reise.php?reise=20060

For some reason it won't work on a link so you'll have to copy and paste into the url.

Jan

Weird for some reason the sea scanner bit doesn't show up:confused:

Berwyn

When I left off at 14:30 it was raining ..even when I left for work at 06:30 had already worked 2 hrs O/T

Watched football and fell asleep :eek: then when I woke up..the sun broke through and it is now a glorious day.

It's dull and cool here.

Nice Badge.

Berwyn

Weird for some reason the sea scanner bit doesn't show up:confused:

Berwyn

I wonder why that is, how did you know it was **********.com Mystic Meg.:eek: It did it again!! s e a s c a n n e r. c o m

Nice afternoon but breezy, cloudier now though.

Jan

I wonder why that is, how did you know it was **********.com Mystic Meg.:eek: It did it again!! s e a s c a n n e r. c o m

Nice afternoon but breezy, cloudier now though.

Jan

I cannot tell a lie, I found it on Google same time as you were looking again. :D

Berwyn

I cannot tell a lie, I found it on Google same time as you were looking again. :D

Berwyn

You little tinker!!lol. I wonder why it was doing the asterisks even when I typed the 's' word not in hyperlink. Spooky!

Jan

Morning :D

been a good/bad day so far :eek:

Good, they have found my driving licence and Cheque :D (speeding fine) lost in the post for over a month.

Bad, now got to go to the PO to get a parcel sent from ebay with no postage :mad:

Apart from that cloudy ..and the sports field behind me is full of screaming kids playing a football tournament..still it could have been worse..they could all have been lowing those bloody horns from SA.

Archived