New Posters Please!! :)

ekco

Don't put your back out!! Ouch.:eek:

Just been watching the documentary with Ben Fogle and the children with facial disfigurement in Ethiopia. We don't know how good we've got it here do we?

The Thomson forum's a bit quiet these days, it's all Dream, Dream, Dream... by the Everley Brothes of course, ha, ha. Oh yes! getting back on form after a dull week.:D:D

Jan

Nope, been catching up on some computer work that I had promised I would do :p

I Know Jan, it's all Dream Paranoia. But I don't blame them. If we'd read the stuff DW would have had me change the cruise.

HI RR,

we thought you'd been quiet this evening.

Berwyn

Nope, been catching up on some computer work that I had promised I would do :p

All work and no play etc., etc.;) Or is it Money, Money, Money. Mama Mia!! lol :D

Jan

As I'm bored and on fantasy cruise night, I've been checking out the Aida Luna on YouTube. It was built in 2009 so brand new not fake brand new like the Dream. Very nice, very German and there's one clip where someone has make a lego model of it, complete with lips and eyes.:):)

Jan

As I'm bored and on fantasy cruise night, I've been checking out the Aida Luna on YouTube. It was built in 2009 so brand new not fake brand new like the Dream. Very nice, very German and there's one clip where someone has make a lego model of it, complete with lips and eyes.:):)

Jan

Morning,

Nice going on a newish ship. That's one thing I'm looking forward to going on the Princess one next year, built in 2002.

Brr! it's cold this morning.

Berwyn

Morning all.

Cool and damp here, what happened to flaming June!!:eek: Got to start sorting out what to pack and then into the loft for the England stuff.:D:D

After sleeping on it I think I got suckered in at the clinic yesterday into thinking that there's something wrong with me (say nothing!!). It was just a theory and not fact yet, I am very well and no kidney stones so 'onwards and upwards' for me.:):)

Jan

Morning all.

Cool and damp here, what happened to flaming June!!:eek: Got to start sorting out what to pack and then into the loft for the England stuff.:D:D

After sleeping on it I think I got suckered in at the clinic yesterday into thinking that there's something wrong with me (say nothing!!). It was just a theory and not fact yet, I am very well and no kidney stones so 'onwards and upwards' for me.:):)

Jan

Hi Jan,

So cold here the dog's wrapped herself up in her duvet. All you can see is the tip of her nose sticking out.

Aida Luna should arrive in Honnigsvag tomorrow.

Berwyn

Hi Jan,

So cold here the dog's wrapped herself up in her duvet. All you can see is the tip of her nose sticking out.

Aida Luna should arrive in Honnigsvag tomorrow.

Berwyn

My dog has too, lol. He's up on the landing in his bed on his duvet under the blanket. Big girls blouse, :D.

Bet it's cold in Honnigsvag,:eek:

Jan

My dog has too, lol. He's up on the landing in his bed on his duvet under the blanket. Big girls blouse, :D.

Bet it's cold in Honnigsvag,:eek:

Jan

The nearest place I can get a temp for is Tromso just down the coast and that's got a high of 8C. Brrr!! and cloudy and showery too. No chance of seeing the Midnight Sun.

Berwyn

All work and no play etc., etc.;) Or is it Money, Money, Money. Mama Mia!! lol :D

Jan

Nope this was one of mine ( Have 4 computers) needed to do some tidying up plus finished off some spread sheets :eek:

Finished about 12 30 am then up at 6 for work :(

Nope this was one of mine ( Have 4 computers) needed to do some tidying up plus finished off some spread sheets :eek:

Finished about 12 30 am then up at 6 for work :(

Morning RR. Having a computer IS like having a 2nd job, lol.:D:D

Is it cold near you too?:eek:

Jan

That's true Jan.

As he's in work I bet it's hot and sunny down there.

Berwyn

Just like when you go back. Did you have a look at the Aida Luna on YouTube?

Jan

Just like when you go back. Did you have a look at the Aida Luna on YouTube?

Jan

no, not yet, I looked on their website though. Google translated into English at click of a button.

The weather woman for Wales says temperature is what it's supposed to be for time of year. I don't know who's she trying to kid. Feels more like April. In fact, April this year was better.

You watch it'll be nice and sunny tomorrow.

Berwyn

no, not yet, I looked on their website though. Google translated into English at click of a button.

The weather woman for Wales says temperature is what it's supposed to be for time of year. I don't know who's she trying to kid. Feels more like April. In fact, April this year was better.

You watch it'll be nice and sunny tomorrow.

Berwyn

The sun keeps coming out for a nano second. I can't remember ever having to put garden fleece over my tubs and grow bags at night in June. Good job I did that bit of sunbathing last week.:D:D There's nothing in between, it's either boiling hot or really chilly. Trouble is everythings growing, out to cut the grass later. I've got to get on top of it before we go or I'll have weeks of works, DH is useless and if forced to help he deliberately digs up plants and leaves weeds so I won't let him do it again, crafty!! lol. :D:D I think I'll try that. I'm going to check up on my fantasy cruise later, does anyone else want to come? Seperate cabins of course.:D:D

We'll call it a Mystery Cruise because we don't know where we're going, actually we don't know where we've come from either, lol.

Jan

We'll call it a Mystery Cruise because we don't know where we're going, actually we don't know where we've come from either, lol.

Jan

Yes, I'll come. Just looked on youtube. Looks nice if a bit colourful.

She started this cruise as far as I can tell in Hamburg. There is no other itinerary for her this summer on the Aida website that is the same as this one calling in Liverpool etc.

She seems to be doing a loop Germany, Scotland east coast and then to Iceland before going to top of Norway and down back to Germany.

Berwyn

That's interesting, I thought she might be going to St Petersburg but we can hop onboard and check out Honnisvag and Iceland. We might have to parachute in though.:eek: I wonder if there's an excursion on for the volcano, if you can't beat it join it I say.:D:D After I've done a bit of gardening I'll try and find some info on Honnisvag, it's best to do some research. Now where are those bananas.:D

Jan

That's interesting, I thought she might be going to St Petersburg but we can hop onboard and check out Honnisvag and Iceland. We might have to parachute in though.:eek: I wonder if there's an excursion on for the volcano, if you can't beat it join it I say.:D:D After I've done a bit of gardening I'll try and find some info on Honnisvag, it's best to do some research. Now where are those bananas.:D

Jan

It's not very exciting apart from where it is.

http://www.webtourist.net/norway/honningsvaag/tourist-information.phtml

You'll more likely need a balaclava up there than new bananas for your Carmen Miranda hat :D

Funny enough Iceland tourist board were advertising on Classic FM this morning. Lovely clear skies and scenery.

Berwyn

It's not very exciting apart from where it is.

http://www.webtourist.net/norway/honningsvaag/tourist-information.phtml

You'll more likely need a balaclava up there than new bananas for your Carmen Miranda hat :D

Funny enough Iceland tourist board were advertising on Classic FM this morning. Lovely clear skies and scenery.

Berwyn

Now Berwyn, don't go packing your swimwear as there's no chance of the pool being heated, only the Germans like to torture themselves in ice cold water, lol. You'll only go complaining on the forums, :D:D.

Can you believe it, the sun has been beating down on my head all the time I've been working in the garden and now I've come in for a break it's gone in, aargh!!

Jan

Now Berwyn, don't go packing your swimwear as there's no chance of the pool being heated, only the Germans like to torture themselves in ice cold water, lol. You'll only go complaining on the forums, :D:D.

Can you believe it, the sun has been beating down on my head all the time I've been working in the garden and now I've come in for a break it's gone in, aargh!!

Jan

I could always go in those hot thermal springs in Iceland. :D

At least you've seen some sun today. Cloudy all day here.

Berwyn

You lot have far to much time? just signing off the safety docs here at work?????

Will post my day later, it's been hilarious :D

I start my day's work in about 3 hours. Don't want to be too tired for the nightshift. :D

I did actually exert myself and do some washing for DW and pop to the shops.

Berwyn

Archived