Sun Sheet Change

Sauer-kraut

Okay, anyone know how often the sheets are changed on the SUN?

I'm not a germophobe but there will be 3 ladies (non-related) in the cabin and its a 12 day cruise so we can switch up who gets the fold out sofa. If we do it democratically everybody will have to sleep on it for 4 days. I was wondering if the sheets will be changed every 2 days or longer. Would it help to bribe (tip) the steward on the first day to ensure that they are changed on a 4 day cycle?

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm not a germophobe but there will be 3 ladies (non-related) in the cabin and its a 12 day cruise so we can switch up who gets the fold out sofa. If we do it democratically everybody will have to sleep on it for 4 days. I was wondering if the sheets will be changed every 2 days or longer. Would it help to bribe (tip) the steward on the first day to ensure that they are changed on a 4 day cycle?

If you ask your Room Steward, the sheets can be changed every day if that is what you would like.

On most cruise ships, when the cruise is longer than 7 days, sheets are usually changed every 3 days. You could simply ask your cabin steward to let you know his/her schedule for changing sheets. If it doesn't meet your needs, then I'd ask if the sheets could be changed according to your needs. I'll be disagreed with this probably but if you're asking the steward to change a routine, yes I would pre-tip.

Archived