Carribean Pricess R326

KroozeKid

We booked a BE Guarantee for the 7/11 sailing and have already been assigned a BB on Riviera deck. Cabin R326.

Anyone able to give me some info on the location? Knowing it is just under the Lido deck and just forward of midship, are there any cons I should prepare for?

I see the balcony will be covered, is there typically still alot of direct sun there?

Thanx in advance for any help.

We just got off the Caribbean R226 balcony and really liked it. We liked the covered balcony but you still get the sun depending on the time of day. We had rooms over us so no problem with the lido deck. You might hear a little of the MUTS at times but that was not a problem either. Enjoy your cruise, the cruise director is really funny. I never really cared or bothered to observe them but he really is outstanding.

Thanks for the update, glad you enjoyed the cruise. Since our room will be just under the beginning of the active part of the lido deck (right below Prego) we had a concern for noise.

We booked a BE Guarantee for the 7/11 sailing and have already been assigned a BB on Riviera deck. Cabin R326.

Anyone able to give me some info on the location? Knowing it is just under the Lido deck and just forward of midship, are there any cons I should prepare for?

I see the balcony will be covered, is there typically still alot of direct sun there?

Thanx in advance for any help.

We were on R333 on the Crown....located directly under the Trident Grill and had the worst cruise experience of my life. Now, I will give credit where credit is due and if you search, you can see that several of my posts are positive, so not a constant whiner. However, if you are located under the area of the Lido deck with carpet, you should have no issue. If R326 is located directly under any part of the pool deck, beware...it could be really, really noisey. Our complaints were comfirmed by others -- some of them in suites -- on the Riviera deck that were equally unhappy. Princess claimed they were unable to move us to a different room (we were willing to go to an inside after paying for a balcony with no expectation of a refund) but they claimed the ship was full but we would be first on the list to be moved if one opened up. I guess that would have been if an entertainer or other pax left early or died. Never did happen, although we heard of others with similar complaints that were relocated after they stated we were at the top of the list. We ended up having to settle for trying to get sleep in the Sanctuary....but then they allowed screaming children in there (I swear, we were so sleep deprived that those little brats almost went overboard).

If we weren't given credit to cruise with them again, Princess would have been off our list. However, went back on the same ship the following year, hand picked our cabin and all is well again with our future cruise bookings with Princess. Too funny how constant sleep deprivation can cause such intense feelings to come out. So, my advice would be to check those deck plans carefully and make sure you are under another cabin or at least an area that has carpet to absorb some of the noise. R326 seems suspiciously close to R333 if you ask me.

Thanks for the heads up, not sure if there is a solution pre cruise since I am a guaranteed, and I guess thats what I get, right?

Yours seems to be only 2 cabins closer to center ship than mine, albeit pretty much in the middle of the activities deck.

Curious that there are 10 suites centership right under the Lido pool areas, any ideas how they fare? For the $ I would imagine they would register some complaints.

Thanks for the heads up, not sure if there is a solution pre cruise since I am a guaranteed, and I guess thats what I get, right?

Yours seems to be only 2 cabins closer to center ship than mine, albeit pretty much in the middle of the activities deck.

Curious that there are 10 suites centership right under the Lido pool areas, any ideas how they fare? For the $ I would imagine they would register some complaints.

Wouldn't hurt to call and ask to be moved. You would be exchanging a specific cabin for

another. I don't think you absolutely have to stay with the cabin assignment. Look at

the brochure and be ready to accept or decline the move.

Archived