anyone use Shuttles lately from MCO to Port Canaveral hotels?

STARFISH*4

just wondering if any RECENT reviews on any of the SHUTTLE companies you used or is EVERYONE just renting cars?...really dont want to do the CAR thing.....

ANYONE care to share their recent SHUTLLE review....THANKS:)

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle in March and were very pleased with them. We called them when our flight landed in MCO and they held the shuttle that was there until we picked up our luggage. They stopped at a liquor store/grocery store complex on the way to the Radisson without any additional charge.

On the way back to MCO from Port Canaveral, we had to wait approx 20 minutes since one of their shuttles had just left to drop off passengers at an area hotel. But we still had no problem meeting a fairly early flight.

Hope that helps!

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle in March and were very pleased with them. We called them when our flight landed in MCO and they held the shuttle that was there until we picked up our luggage. They stopped at a liquor store/grocery store complex on the way to the Radisson without any additional charge.

On the way back to MCO from Port Canaveral, we had to wait approx 20 minutes since one of their shuttles had just left to drop off passengers at an area hotel. But we still had no problem meeting a fairly early flight.

Hope that helps!

THANKS...they were my first pick, til recent reviews and that they are no longer recommended on th PC thread so i was a little leary...guess it wouldnt be so bad as it will just be to the hotel, but still we are getting in fairly early and i dont want WASTED time (well to much anyway) would like to ENJOY a little bit of PC....THANKS tho...

shuttle services to and from mco/port canaveral stop here and there picking up people along the way. If you want to get straight to your destination consider private towncar. Executive vip limo is very highly recommended. towncar with uniformed chauffeur is like $75 for a couple and $120 for a super stretch limo up to 5 people to or from mco/port canaveral. very reasonable. here is there number 321-505-0009.

I think these folks have been getting good reviews. I won't be using them until Nov.

Beach Line Transportation

321-453-9660

http://www.beachlinetransportation.net

First if you will go to this thread, it will help with ideas and comments - go to post # 5 and then post #6 to the real huge thread - do a search of shuttles and it will give you a big list as to pro and cons.

Beach line is good, Travelynx, Executive to name a few -

Good luck

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1119114

First if you will go to this thread, it will help with ideas and comments - go to post # 5 and then post #6 to the real huge thread - do a search of shuttles and it will give you a big list as to pro and cons.

Beach line is good, Travelynx, Executive to name a few -

Good luck

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1119114

yes i have gone to the PC THREAD and checked out the recommends that's how i know about the recent changes and actually BEACHLINE was one i was leaning towards from your recommend, just wanting to hear from others who have just recently used SHUTTLE services...MUCHLY APPRECIATED for the info...i did check into Travelynx...didnt like the online system of checking rates so i called but call never returned...BEACHLINE got right back to me in email so now they are my first choice.

yes i have gone to the PC THREAD and checked out the recommends that's how i know about the recent changes and actually BEACHLINE was one i was leaning towards from your recommend, just wanting to hear from others who have just recently used SHUTTLE services...MUCHLY APPRECIATED for the info...i did check into Travelynx...didnt like the online system of checking rates so i called but call never returned...BEACHLINE got right back to me in email so now they are my first choice.

Starfish, I notice you were going to my hometown of Key West and if I can help with any questions just let me know or you can drop me a note at snelsonbrown at aol dot com

Also it is always good to get as much input when going into a strange place, town etc so keep plugging away and good luck

Starfish, I notice you were going to my hometown of Key West and if I can help with any questions just let me know or you can drop me a note at snelsonbrown at aol dot com

Also it is always good to get as much input when going into a strange place, town etc so keep plugging away and good luck

yes KEYWEST we plan to do the TRAIN/TROLLEY...WANT to see as much of KW as we can...making sure to get hubby some Key Lime pie and check out the Kino (i think that was the name) sandals for me:)

very SWEET of you to offer, and MOST certainly will take you up on it...we have a very short stay in KW 7a-1p will be there mid Dec will be in Port Canaveral on the 3rd of Dec....THANKS for all YOUR help:);)

cocoa beach shuttle is the prefered on here and for good reason they are very reliable . they can also do port tranfers as well

Gee Paully, two posts from a person who says that their profession is a shuttle driver and you are recommending a shuttle company. I wonder who you work for? You might want to read the community guidelines, you aren't allowed to advertise on this board.

We used them this past Feb. They were okay. We had to wait forever well about 1 1/2 hours once we got in. They couldn't find our reservation even after confirming twice. They lost my brothers and wife reservation too. Then they over charged. They did fix it . The one going back was awful. We stood outside Dream in Orlando for almost an hour and a half. They kept going by us. I kept asking him how come you are skipping us. Old man was doing the board. He kept filling up the shuttles. Finally I got mad and said something. We were the first ones in line. A younger guy came over. I said "the 4 of us are still standing here after everyone that came after us. " We rented a car once we got into Cocoa Beach for 2 days before the cruise. I loved Zacchary's for breakfast. Great food. Got there early for no lines. Right in front of Radison at the port.

Archived