Ecilpse TA Oct 2011

RMS Olympic

On 3rd October, I was involved in a multi-vehicle car crash that left me in hospital only until yesterday. Knowing my luck, I was the most seriously damaged with two broken femurs (now with rods) and two completely shattered ankles (with pins and plates and screws). I am totally immobile from the waist. Long story short no cruise makes a Joe an unhappy boy. I wish you all fair winds and following seas and don't gang up on the bartenders too much.

With much happiness for you all from Mid-west Georgia,

Joe aka NavyDawg

On 3rd October, I was involved in a multi-vehicle car crash that left me in hospital only until yesterday. Knowing my luck, I was the most seriously damaged with two broken femurs (now with rods) and two completely shattered ankles (with pins and plates and screws). I am totally immobile from the waist. Long story short no cruise makes a Joe an unhappy boy. I wish you all fair winds and following seas and don't gang up on the bartenders too much.

Joe aka NavyDawg

Such a shame. Was looking forward to meeting you.

Take care and swift recovery.

Joe aka NavyDawg

Wow, I am so sorry for you (and us, as we were looking forward to meeting you!)

• 3 weeks later...

Joe aka NavyDawg

Hi Joe,

Just now reading this. Got home yesterday. So very sorry about your accident! I hope you are recovering well and hope to meet you on a future cruise.

Monica

• 2 weeks later...

Archived