missing confirmation / info for upcoming cruise

lucky white heather

Can anyone supply me with the Cunard online email address for problems with a booking please.... I have phoned Reservations several times to inform them the confirmation and any other info regarding our upcoming cruise early next month which they say has been sent to my email 5 times already still has not arrived.There has to be some problem. The email address I used for the last cruise booking one month ago is exactly the same as this time ..no change in anything .....and they tell me that is the email address they are sending this current info to ...but it never arrives.

I have spoken to several different people in Reservations which is the only number you can reach by phone over several days regarding this problem but obviously none can locate the problem...I was passed through to the Online problem dept. but it was closed and the recorded voice giving the email address said it so quickly I didn't get it written down before that recorded message clicks off.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer on the this problem. There does not seem to be any other way to reach anyone in authority who can solve the problem!

have you checked your junk mail file ??

Thanks for your advice Zider..the girls on the phone suggested I do that but I don't have one operating as far as I am aware.. I've searched on the computer all day to see what email addresses I might have blocked but found none.

I also received the info etc along with confirmation to the same email address last month prior to the cruise we did on the same ship, same email address, same everything, there was no problem then...so cannot understand what is going wrong this time..I'm not that computer literate either so I don't really know what else to try????

Can anyone supply me with the Cunard online email address for problems with a booking please.... I have phoned Reservations several times to inform them the confirmation and any other info regarding our upcoming cruise early next month which they say has been sent to my email 5 times already still has not arrived.There has to be some problem. The email address I used for the last cruise booking one month ago is exactly the same as this time ..no change in anything .....and they tell me that is the email address they are sending this current info to ...but it never arrives.

I have spoken to several different people in Reservations which is the only number you can reach by phone over several days regarding this problem but obviously none can locate the problem...I was passed through to the Online problem dept. but it was closed and the recorded voice giving the email address said it so quickly I didn't get it written down before that recorded message clicks off.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer on the this problem. There does not seem to be any other way to reach anyone in authority who can solve the problem!

In all honesty you do not need any of the docs that they send you. Go to your Voyage Personalizer and open it with your Cruise Reference etc and you are able to download tickets, luggage tags and itinerary. If there are tours available details will be shown and you can book them. Enjoy.

Thanks for your advice Zider..the girls on the phone suggested I do that but I don't have one operating as far as I am aware.. I've searched on the computer all day to see what email addresses I might have blocked but found none.

I also received the info etc along with confirmation to the same email address last month prior to the cruise we did on the same ship, same email address, same everything, there was no problem then...so cannot understand what is going wrong this time..I'm not that computer literate either so I don't really know what else to try????

Does your Internet Service Provider supply you with a web address where you can view your e-mail messages from your browser? In other words, do they offer you a way to view your messages when you are away from home, for example from a PC in the Computer Center onboard ship?

I mention this because that is how spam filtering is done with my service provider. They block any suspected spam before it gets to my local PC's e-mail client. I periodically log in to the browser interface to my e-mail where there is a junk e-mail folder holding what has been blocked as suspected junk mail by my service provider.

My service provider does update there spam filters from time to time. A message which came through fine a month ago might get blocked this month.

None of this may apply to your situation -- just offering this as a possibility you might want to check.

Thank you everyone for all your assistance..it is heartening to have help from complete strangers when you are struggling and don't know what else to try? I have already completed the Eticket info and I can print it out but we wanted the paperwork too...all details are exactly the same as the last cruise we did in May also with Cunard on this ship. I take the point that a block might now be in operation today that wasn't happening last time we booked when the confirmation / other info etc came through perfectly... can't figure out how to go about checking if I have anything stuck in the spam filter ..will need to get help from someone who knows more about computing than I do..but it seems the most logical explanation.

Thank you all.

Depending upon the email provider you use, you can usually find these files in folders labeled "Junk," or "Spam" that come with the service. In Outlook, you can find these in the left column of the screen.

Thank you everyone for all your assistance..it is heartening to have help from complete strangers when you are struggling and don't know what else to try? I have already completed the Eticket info and I can print it out but we wanted the paperwork too...all details are exactly the same as the last cruise we did in May also with Cunard on this ship. I take the point that a block might now be in operation today that wasn't happening last time we booked when the confirmation / other info etc came through perfectly... can't figure out how to go about checking if I have anything stuck in the spam filter ..will need to get help from someone who knows more about computing than I do..but it seems the most logical explanation.

Thank you all.

Lucky white heather, you have your e-ticket printed, yes? What else is it you wanted printed? May I suggest you try copy/paste from the Cunard site to a Word Document open file or whatever program you use off-line for composing...and then print that out. At any rate, if you have your e-ticket, you're good to go, right?

Bon Voyage,

Salacia

Archived