Carnival Pride Accessible Rooms 4207, 7101, 7102

510picker

I have a cruise on Pride in Oct & there are 4 of us. We really needed an accessible room but were told they have none that would accomodate 4 of us. So we will wing it in a regular staterroom. That is all I know. Didn't know how many of you are crusing.

I would prefer 4207. You might get a little tiny bit of a view and some daylight thru the window. Most of the window will be obstructed by a life boat. This cabin is also better located.

7101 & 7102 are both insides however you are at the very front of the ship. I find being at the front of the ship out of the way and takes a long time to get anywhere. However, these cabins are larger than 4207.

I bet the handicapped balcony cabins have able bodied people booked in them. People want them because they have extended balconies. This is a problem I ran into.

I was on this ship and toured all the handicapped cabins. Tell me what you decide.

It will be just my wife and I traveling, so the accessible rooms will work for us. The only balcony accessible cabin available was a modified cabin, but it had a step up into the bathroom. I'm curious how much larger cabins 7101 and 7102 are than 4207. They look larger on the deck plans and I would take more room over light from a window any day. I wish I could see some photos of these rooms.

It will be just my wife and I traveling, so the accessible rooms will work for us. The only balcony accessible cabin available was a modified cabin, but it had a step up into the bathroom. I'm curious how much larger cabins 7101 and 7102 are than 4207. They look larger on the deck plans and I would take more room over light from a window any day. I wish I could see some photos of these rooms.

Sorry I don't have any pictures. The inside cabins were larger than the obstructed view cabin on deck 4. It was empty space in the center of the room. Sorry I can't really estimate square feet or anything. Perhaps if you call Carnival directly they could tell you.

My wife and I were in Cabin 7260 or 8234 on the Pride. I can't remember which one but they are exact. The cabin was great and had a bigger deck than the suites because of its unique position behind the elevators which are right outside the door.

I will try to find my pictures for you. The bathroom was huge and you drive in. The balcony however, had an aluminum ramp that your partner positions on either side to get in and off the balcony.

My wife and I were in Cabin 7260 or 8234 on the Pride. I can't remember which one but they are exact. The cabin was great and had a bigger deck than the suites because of its unique position behind the elevators which are right outside the door.

I will try to find my pictures for you. The bathroom was huge and you drive in. The balcony however, had an aluminum ramp that your partner positions on either side to get in and off the balcony.

Thanks for the info, but none of those cabins are available. I don't understand why they don't make the balconies in the accessible cabins more accessible. If I can't go on the balcony by myself then I would rather save my money and have an inside cabin. It can't be that difficult to eliminate the threshold to the balcony.

I have wondered about that too. Could it be a water barrier during heavy weather? Still seems fixable to me.

They can manage to run a floating hotel seemlessly anywhere in the world but they can't figure out how to eliminate the threshold on an accessible balcony. I'm not buying it :)

They can manage to run a floating hotel seemlessly anywhere in the world but they can't figure out how to eliminate the threshold on an accessible balcony. I'm not buying it :)

I read that someone had an accessible cabin on a cruise line I was not familiar with and she actually had a push button sliding door. Granted, a sliding door may have a threshold because of the track, but how awesome with that be to go out onto the balcony.

The problems that we find with many accessible accommodations is they seem to be a retrofit and not originally intended for a wheelchair. With the exception of the roll in bathroom with shower, why would an accessible cabin be built (originally) with a 6" door threshold? No sense at all.

Archived