Do you have this Funship Freddy Frame?

McDebbie

NOOOOOO not a Platinum gift. I don't want 4 of these in the next 2 weeks...

Oh yes, you better get ready! We just got one as a Platinum gift on the Fascination last week. What a joke! This frame is truly a symbol of how cheap Carnival is getting.

Ours is sitting on the kitchen counter, still boxed, awaiting its fate. I think we're torn between donating it to Goodwill, or sending it to Gerry Cahill at Carnival, along with a letter explaining how disappointed we are with all the gradual cutbacks and cheapened cruise experience since he became Carnival's CEO.

Oh yes, you better get ready! We just got one as a Platinum gift on the Fascination last week. What a joke! This frame is truly a symbol of how cheap Carnival is getting.

Ours is sitting on the kitchen counter, still boxed, awaiting its fate. I think we're torn between donating it to Goodwill, or sending it to Gerry Cahill at Carnival, along with a letter explaining how disappointed we are with all the gradual cutbacks and cheapened cruise experience since he became Carnival's CEO.

Your on to something here, I agree .

At least with the "other" picture frame they were giving out, you could actually put a picture in it! I agree that it might be a good idea to ship one of these pieces of crap to Gerry. If we all did that, maybe,,,,just maybe he'd get a hint of how disappointed the loyal Carnival cruisers are getting with the cut backs! Maybe,,,,but frankly,,,,I doubt it.

"SKY"

Archived