Epic on the move!!

Obviously I'm missing it too. Every time I've clicked on it over several hours, I get the same picture and it hasn't moved. :confused:

It hasn't moved yet - there are 4 tugs hovering outside the basin at present ...

Edit: 2 tugs just started moving towards the basin :)

I don't think we're missing anything. I (finally) zoomed in and see 4 tug/pilot boats (probably 1 pilot, 3 tugs). They're moving a 0 knots, so they're probably waiting for word from Epic for the tugs to move in. But, then again, I know very little about sea trials.

ETA: tugs are moving in toward Epic now.

I figured it out! There are little turquoise dots that are the tugs, click on one and you will see info. There is a dark blue dot in front of the Epic photograph that has the info about the Epic, click on that!

I figured it out! There are little turquoise dots that are the tugs, click on one and you will see info. There is a dark blue dot in front of the Epic photograph that has the info about the Epic, click on that!

Yes, you did.

Also, when the ship/boat is moored or anchored, the symbol keeps it color, but changes shape to a square. (See the key on the left.)

Yes, I did figure that out, but I'm only seeing 1 tug and it's way out in the water, not beside the boat. So, I was confused. Still not seeing anything around the boat itself. So, idk.

Try and clear your computer's cache

Yes, I did figure that out, but I'm only seeing 1 tug and it's way out in the water, not beside the boat. So, I was confused. Still not seeing anything around the boat itself. So, idk.

Zoom in. Click the + sign on the map (you may have to re-center the map afterwards). I think you'll get a better view of things.

You should see dark blue square (Epic) and four other light blue squares (tugs).

ETA: Move mouse over the map to see the zoom ruler on the left.

Zoom in. Click the + sign on the map (you may have to re-center the map afterwards). I think you'll get a better view of things.

You should see dark blue square (Epic) and four other light blue squares (tugs).

ETA: Move mouse over the map to see the zoom ruler on the left.

That's what I was saying above. I've zoomed all the way in (other than the very last click-which it won't let me) and only seen 1 tug.

Wow, my screen just updated:

There is now a tug in front of the boat, it says: BV st breven, one behind it says croisic, and behind it says vb st marc.

Other tug is still out in the waters way behind it.

Does this look right?

That's what I was saying above. I've zoomed all the way in (other than the very last click-which it won't let me) and only seen 1 tug.

Click on the darker blue square (keyed as passenger vessel). Are you definitely looking at the Epic?

There is now a tug in front of the boat, it says: BV st breven, one behind it says croisic, and behind it says vb st marc.

Does this look right?

Yep.

Does this look right?

Just below the actual map, it says "Refresh in ... secs" - you can also click next to that to "Refresh Now" (maybe you need to refresh manually every so often)

So at the end of the blue line...which I thought was the tug...I clicked on it and it's actually the Epic out in the water now. When will it update the screen and show the ship actually out in the water instead of still sitting by the dock?

Archived