Wow P&O you went all out on the Luggage Tags!!!

We got our tickets today, and what do we find inside, paper (A4 size printed) luggage tags that you fold and staple or sticky tape into a loop around your luggage handles.... i dont know if im over reacting but that seems very unprofessional. what if they get torn and come off the luggage? i covered ours with the wide clear sticky tape. I can imagine the blunders when people start loosing their luggage, it will be because of these pathetic paper luggage tags..

I couldnt beleive my eyes... talk about cost cutting. Least the previous ones were plastic like and self adhesive.

We got our tickets today, and what do we find inside, paper (A4 size printed) luggage tags that you fold and staple or sticky tape into a loop around your luggage handles.... i dont know if im over reacting but that seems very unprofessional. what if they get torn and come off the luggage? i covered ours with the wide clear sticky tape. I can imagine the blunders when people start loosing their luggage, it will be because of these pathetic paper luggage tags..

I couldnt beleive my eyes... talk about cost cutting. Least the previous ones were plastic like and self adhesive.

Princess have had them for awhile....when you go into your personalizer and print off your boarding pass you also print off your luggage tags ....we havent had any problems.....they are only trying to cut down on cost

rkmw

I have made my own for a few years - if I know the cabin they are attached to my bag in plastic small sleves with cable ties. I still use the ones the line gives me but mine are much safer.

LOL i had printed mine off from my planner ok ok:p i was excited thinking when my folder arrives i would get better ones...real ones hahaha they were paper too:rolleyes:

Even when i arrived at Canada Place they had paper ones there too.....Not to worry i went from Vancouver to Alaska then on to Hawaii and they Carnival Spirit never lost my luggage once :)

Cheers Sue & Andy

Hi Jenny

Yes the tickets are just like e-tickets now & there are no more blue folders:(

Our last 2 cruises our docks came in a vinyl folder from the TA with their own logo. I have all my old blue folders so I put my stuff in one of those & give it a sniff for old times sake.

We laminated our luggage tags then stapled them on. DH's were in tact when we got our luggage in our cabin & mine were nowhere to be seen. I had put a non-made up one inside my case on top of the luggage so maybe that's how they knew where to send the luggage. much prefer the old loop through ones - much stronger & more durable (& prettier):)

I got a blue folder it may not be the same thing you are talking about tho.? They are not sending shore tour books but there is an updated cruise guide book with wharf 5 marked on a map. Your totally right Anne the old luggage tags were way better. It's always better to have your luggage details in a few places on the bag. I'm certainally going to.

we have used the new tags for the last TWO CRUISES and found no problem with them, if you have any doughts about it just do what you would do if you were flying. put your own name tage on your bags.

Archived