Suite perks for Sky Ste?

39august

We have been delighted to get free dinner the first night in the specialty restaurant. Occasionally there has been a lunch but not every time. Since we are Elite, I'm not sure if you would get those benefits because of the Suite.

We have been delighted to get free dinner the first night in the specialty restaurant. Occasionally there has been a lunch but not every time. Since we are Elite, I'm not sure if you would get those benefits because of the Suite.

Hopefully this link works:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do;jsessionid=0000u0_W_Xs5a37sqFEaKV1wuUy:12h3rnd1c?br=C&cabinType=SS&cabincls=D&shipCode=SM

Yes, you do get one free dinner in the speciality restaurant for a 7 day cruise!

Hopefully this link works:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do;jsessionid=0000u0_W_Xs5a37sqFEaKV1wuUy:12h3rnd1c?br=C&cabinType=SS&cabincls=D&shipCode=SM

Yes, you do get one free dinner in the speciality restaurant for a 7 day cruise!

FYI: That perk is only for Solstice class ships.

Just checked the SS on Solstice, and that perk does *not* show up....it looks like it is available on the Summit though.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do?br=C&cabinType=SS&cabincls=D&shipCode=SL

I am not sure what you are looking at, but it is a perk for Solstice class ships. Summit is not Solstice class. Here is the info from Celebrity's web site:

"Please Note:

As an added benefit, all Celebrity Solstice, Celebrity Equinox and Celebrity Eclipse suite guests receive complimentary dining in their choice of Specialty Restaurants. Suite guests can choose from Murano, Tuscan Grille, and/or Silk Harvest Restaurant:

• 1 complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of seven nights.

• 2 complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of eight nights or longer."

I am not sure what you are looking at, but it is a perk for Solstice class ships. Summit is not Solstice class. Here is the info from Celebrity's web site:

"Please Note:

As an added benefit, all Celebrity Solstice, Celebrity Equinox and Celebrity Eclipse suite guests receive complimentary dining in their choice of Specialty Restaurants. Suite guests can choose from Murano, Tuscan Grille, and/or Silk Harvest Restaurant:

• 1 complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of seven nights.

• 2 complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of eight nights or longer."

Well, the first link posted above in post #3 was for the Summit, and it said the same thing:

"All Suites Include: One complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of up to seven nights."

So, I went to the Sky Suite description of the Solstice, and saw nothing....thus my conclusion that the S class ships did *not* have this perk. Since we're sailing on the Solstice next month, I'm happy to hear they have this perk.

We are a family of 4 however, and have a Sky Suite adjoining to a CC cabin: I'm curious if this complimentary dinner will accomodate all of us in this situation, as it certainly would've been cheaper for me had I put all 4 of us in the Sky Suite, rather than paying for the adjoining 2nd cabin?

Yes, I checked different suites on different M-class ships and it does seem to have been added BUT it still only says S-class ships on the Speciality Restaurants page. However, they have also added Speciality Restaurants to the "Seating Preferences" perk and, incidentally, corrected the "welcome bottle" to Sparkling Wine.

Anyone know what "bathroom accessories" [also on the list] are?

Sue

Well, the first link posted above in post #3 was for the Summit, and it said the same thing:

"All Suites Include: One complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of up to seven nights."

So, I went to the Sky Suite description of the Solstice, and saw nothing....thus my conclusion that the S class ships did *not* have this perk. Since we're sailing on the Solstice next month, I'm happy to hear they have this perk.

We are a family of 4 however, and have a Sky Suite adjoining to a CC cabin: I'm curious if this complimentary dinner will accomodate all of us in this situation, as it certainly would've been cheaper for me had I put all 4 of us in the Sky Suite, rather than paying for the adjoining 2nd cabin?

No, two of your dinners will be complimentary and you will have to pay for the other two.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if this is an archived verion of the web page. I just did a search for sky suite on the X web page and this page does not mention any complimentary dinners!

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do;jsessionid=0000x4lpSsn73sV_kaOPOlBnbAz:12hdbcuh7?br=C&cabinType=SS&cabincls=D&shipCode=SM

I wonder if this is an archived verion of the web page. I just did a search for sky suite on the X web page and this page does not mention any complimentary dinners!

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do;jsessionid=0000x4lpSsn73sV_kaOPOlBnbAz:12hdbcuh7?br=C&cabinType=SS&cabincls=D&shipCode=SM

It is still there. Click on your link and then click on the blue text "specialty restaurant" where is speaks about main and specialty preferential seating. It will open up a page with about the complimentary meals.

It is still there. Click on your link and then click on the blue text "specialty restaurant" where is speaks about main and specialty preferential seating. It will open up a page with about the complimentary meals.

However...that link states the following:

Please Note:

Therefore, my conclusion is that Summit suite guests do not receive comped specialty dining.

As did we in late June on the Summit. It was only for the first night, but what a great perk!!!!!!!

The complimentary speciality restaurant dinner on the first night for suite guests [on M-class ships] is different to the similar suite perk on S-class ships. On M-class ships it is only the first evening and only, then, if there are not many bookings. It may or may not be offered as an encouagement to book other nights. It is by invitation only. On S-class ships, it is a fixed perk available when and where you choose [subject, of course, to availability].

Sue

The complimentary speciality restaurant dinner on the first night for suite guests [on M-class ships] is different to the similar suite perk on S-class ships. On M-class ships it is only the first evening and only, then, if there are not many bookings. It may or may not be offered as an encouagement to book other nights. It is by invitation only. On S-class ships, it is a fixed perk available when and where you choose [subject, of course, to availability].

Sue

Please forgive my ignorance, I am fairly new to Celebrity but what does the 'M' & 'S' Class consist of?

Thanks in advance for this info! :)

Please forgive my ignorance, I am fairly new to Celebrity but what does the 'M' & 'S' Class consist of?

Thanks in advance for this info! :)

S-Class ships stand for "Solstice Class" - their newest class of ships. This includes Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse and soon Silhouette. The M-Class ships are the class before and include Millennium, Infinity, Constellation & Summit. C-Class ships are the oldest class in the fleet and include Century and Mercury (though Mercury has been sold and will be leaving the fleet soon).

S-Class ships stand for "Solstice Class" - their newest class of ships. This includes Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse and soon Silhouette. The M-Class ships are the class before and include Millennium, Infinity, Constellation & Summit. C-Class ships are the oldest class in the fleet and include Century and Mercury (though Mercury has been sold and will be leaving the fleet soon).

Most generous of u to spare some of your valuable time to enlighten me...most grateful!

Have happy cruisin'! :)

Just returned from the 7/18 summit to canada and New England, in a sky suite. Upon check-in at the pier, we were directed to a desk staffed with crew members, who offered us for that night, to dine for free in the Normandie restaurant. There were 3 people in our suite and it was for all of us. After dinner, we were brought the bill to sign and it said that a $5 gratuity per person was recommended. We dined in the Normandie a second time on the cruise and paid the $35 per person charge and when the check was presented there was no line about the $5 gratuity.

Archived