Welcome to rotterdam: Norwegian epic

HeinBloed

HeinBloed - Vielen Dank für die vielen tollen Aufnahmen - ich wünschte es wäre schon 4 Wochen weiter .... freue mich schon auf sicher noch mehr Bilder :)

Many thanks for the great photos - I wish we were 4 weeks further already ... looking forward to more pictures :)

Currently more pictures are uploaded to the album / weitere Bilder werden gerade zum Album hinzugefügt.

NORWEGIAN GEM in November 2009:

2009NCLGEM70102-vi.jpg

TODAY on NORWEGIAN EPIC: NCL listened and acted... / HEUTE auf der NORWEGIAN EPIC: NCL hört zu und handelt...

2010NCLEPIC20210-vi.jpg

unchanged well / unverändert gut

2010NCLEPIC20211-vi.jpg

Some coming on Monday on board will look forward to meet their butler from NORWEGIAN JADE / Jemand, der am Montag an Bord kommt, wird sich darüber freuen, dass sie ihren Butler von der NORWEGIAN JADE wiedersehen

2010NCLEPIC20308-vi.jpg

Not the OASIS OF THE SEA... / nicht die OASIS OF THE SEAS...

2010NCLEPIC20514-vi.jpg

Sorry: Courtyard Decks 16 and 17 are not accessible: the nicest signpost on the sea / Sorry: Courtyard-Decks 16 und 17 sind nicht zugänglich: das freundlichste "Schild" auf hoher See

2010NCLEPIC20307-vi.jpg

They try to offer later today 3 showrooms / Sie versuchen 3 Showrooms im Laufe des Tages herzurichten.

From approx. 07.30 EDT / 13.30 CEDT you will find pictures of the show rooms / Ab ca. 13.30 Uhr stehen die Bilder der Show-Kabinen zur Verfügung.

Again in case of blockage of website: release for visit: midnight EDT / 06.00 CEDT / Nochmals falls die Webseiten blockiert sind: Freigabe Mitternacht Ostküsten-Sommerzeit / 06.00 Uhr MESZ.

Regards / Gruss

HeinBloed

Thanks for all the updated pictures. The foods looks wonderful!

It's so neat to see all the fabulous pictures of the ship and you are so lucky to obtain all of those of just the ship and no people in all the pictures. I know it will be a different story by the time we get on board and cruise. It would be impossible to get all the pictures without tons of people in the way.

I am truly enjoying your pictures. :)

Good Morning - back in Rotterdam / Guten Morgen - zurück in Rotterdam

a lot of new photos were added to the album / viele neue Bilder sind dem Album hinzufügt worden

Still no access to Deck 16/17 - but we discover more lovely details in our narrow cabin / Immer noch kein Zugang zu Deck 16/17 - aber wir entdecken immer mehr Details in unserer engen Kabine

2010NCLEPIC22802-vi.jpg

well hidden / gut versteckt

2010NCLEPIC22804-vi.jpg

In case of an emergency: leaving the ship in style... / Im Notfall: das Schiff mit Stil verlassen

2010NCLEPIC22605-vi.jpg

Cirque Dream - Be an investor to indulge all your senses / Cirque Dream - Sei ein Investor und verwöhne all deine SInne

2010NCLEPIC22717-vi.jpg

For ALL Friends of Dorothy... / Für ALLE Friends of Dorothy...

2010NCLEPIC22716-vi.jpg

Download "Mad about the boy"... / Lade "Mad about a boy" herunter...

2010NCLEPIC22721-vi.jpg

If account is currently blocked. please see me later... / Falls Account im Moment geblockt ist. nochmals später versuchen...

Regards / Gruss

HeinBloed

Hi, I have looked through your album and your photos are fantastic, thank you for posting them.

Did you manage to get anything of how the 4th bed works in the family balcony room. I have seen the ones with the pillow behind the sofa, but can't see anything else.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I have looked through your album and your photos are fantastic, thank you for posting them.

Did you manage to get anything of how the 4th bed works in the family balcony room. I have seen the ones with the pillow behind the sofa, but can't see anything else.

Thank you in advance.

Go to a Home Depot and buy a berth for the wall...

Or bring a sleeping bag with you.

We have trouble to stay here with 2 persons.

NO IDEA how you should stay with more than 2 persons in a standard room.

Upright in the closet or under the shower... maybe...

Regards

HeinBloed

Thank you in advance.

As you probably know, not all of the family balcony's will accommodate a 4th person. I'm also waiting for pictures of one that does. I suspect a pull-down from the ceiling over the couch.

As you probably know, not all of the family balcony's will accommodate a 4th person. I'm also waiting for pictures of one that does. I suspect a pull-down from the ceiling over the couch.

NCL changed the system for families of 4 as we heared from friends just back from NORWEGIAN GEM.

They booked a room for 4 but got a room for 3.

To optimize the use of floor... and every square inch...

They got every night a roller bed to make family camping in your stateroom possible.

As none can move anymore after the roller is in the cabin: you get free diapers to make sure that you do not need to move just in case in the night...

Begin was true - last remark was a joke... but to be honest: the sofa can be pulled out and can be turned around for a queen-size... but still the same problem: make sure that you have not drink too much to avoid any need to see the toilets in the night...

Regards

HeinBloed

Thanks for your comments, I think I'm just going to have to wait for pictures to see what is like.

It says clearly on the website that it is a sofa and an upper bed to create the 4th space. Wish I'd booked connecting rooms now, seems like we are going to be a very close family for a week.

Regards

Due to technichal problems our ship will arrive at 17.30 hrs tomorrow in Southampton instead of 10.00 hrs.

100 EUR compensation offered for changes in flights etc.

Aufgrund technischer Probleme wird unser Schiff morgen erst um 17.30 Uhr in Southampton ankommen.

100 EUR Ersatz für Änderungen der Flüge etc.

Regards / Gruss

HeinBloed

Thanks for your comments, I think I'm just going to have to wait for pictures to see what is like.

It says clearly on the website that it is a sofa and an upper bed to create the 4th space. Wish I'd booked connecting rooms now, seems like we are going to be a very close family for a week.

Regards

we are as well! But I couldn't find any connecting rooms that weren't inside - so we're going to be pretty close knit for the week. If you know of any balcony or oceanviews that connect, let me know! I've searched and just cannot find.

HeinBloed - thank you SO much for the sneak peak into Epic. I just cannot wait. I hope your delay isn't too much of an inconvenience and hope you are enjoying yourself!

Thank you in advance.

The 4th bed is in the ceiling.

Pictures follow.

Regards

HeinBloed

Due to technichal problems our ship will arrive at 17.30 hrs tomorrow in Southampton instead of 10.00 hrs.

100 EUR compensation offered for changes in flights etc.

Aufgrund technischer Probleme wird unser Schiff morgen erst um 17.30 Uhr in Southampton ankommen.

100 EUR Ersatz für Änderungen der Flüge etc.

Regards / Gruss

HeinBloed

Any thoughts about if or how it will affect the TA? I guess they have to do a TA one way or another....

Brilliant, thanks for the picture. My son is going to love it up there :)

A least it doesn't take up any floor space, as we don't seem to have very much of that in the first place.

Rich

cool pics! My daughter is excited. This is actually a B1 but we have a D1, so I'm guessing it's the same with the ceiling bed with a little more square footage. Hopefully someone can eventually post a Family Deluxe Stateroom pic.

Thanks HB!

I wished his link was working to see the collection of the 100+ photos. Wonder if he could switch to another photos site that doesn't limit based on a lot of people viewing the photos...

I wished his link was working to see the collection of the 100+ photos. Wonder if he could switch to another photos site that doesn't limit based on a lot of people viewing the photos...

Alternative pictures on picasaweb was too large - so pictures deleted by admin.

So you need to wait until fotki will be available again. Sorry.

And I dislike to work with picasaweb as it's easier for me to work with fotki.

Regards

HeinBloed

Archived