N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Hey, did you also get up in the middle of the night to watch the christening??

Ha I wish! I had to get up at 5am to start work and only just got home now, 5pm... Im currently looking for a replay of the christening

Edit: found the live streaming replay, after watching that guy for 5 mins Im gonna just look for the main part lol

Remember when i was trying to insert "logo" in signature & couldn't figure out to copy & paste it (on mac). Well, lol, found the signature on my desktop.

It is labeled 100_19322-vi.jpg. When i paste photo into my signature and preview it shows that label as well as some other lettering (including my name and desktop). Is that normal (not that we need to be normal on this thread) ? If i proceed will just the "logo" be part of my signature or will the descriptive lettering also show up?

Thanks for helping not so computer literate person catch up.

Remember when i was trying to insert "logo" in signature & couldn't figure out to copy & paste it (on mac). Well, lol, found the signature on my desktop.

It is labeled 100_19322-vi.jpg. When i paste photo into my signature and preview it shows that label as well as some other lettering (including my name and desktop). Is that normal (not that we need to be normal on this thread) ? If i proceed will just the "logo" be part of my signature or will the descriptive lettering also show up?

Wish I could help, but I don't have a clue.

You might be able to give someone your password and have them cut and paste on another computer.

Hi I just use photobucket it's a website where you make a free account, takes 2 mins to sign up. Then you can upload pics to there and copy & paste the 'IMG' link of the picture you wish to use as you sig or for any posts you make.

We are going on the Epic on Aug 28th, very excited.

We will have our 2 year old child with us. Is it just me or does it look like there is not enough room even in the Family Deluxe Balcony for a crib or pack and play. I think it is going to be very crammed.

Regards

We are going on the Epic on Aug 28th, very excited.

We will have our 2 year old child with us. Is it just me or does it look like there is not enough room even in the Family Deluxe Balcony for a crib or pack and play. I think it is going to be very crammed.

Regards

I agree. I'm not sure what folks will do, as there's very little open floor space. Maybe put the couch out on the balcony? :)

If I were you I'd call NCL and ask your question. Make sure they know what you're planning and see if they expect any issues.

Archived