N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

We had a good idea of what we were going to do on our port days, then Earl came along and our 8/28 cruise became a hybrid of eastern and western ports. Had never been to Roatan, knew nothing about it. We ended up booking the NCL Tabayana beach break and it was great. Looking forward to going back to Roatan someday.

Tabyana Beach is my favorite beach EVER! :D

Looking forward to going there for my 3rd visit! lol

Nice to hear others enjoy it as well....well, sorta...cause more folks finding out what a great place it is = more crowded! LOL

Checked out the EPIC on Marine Traffic today can't find it where did she go?

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?centerx=-86.9535&centery=20.51&zoom=15

The port schedule has been rearranged for the Epic this week. She was in Cozumel yesterday. She was unable to make it into Costa Maya on Monday because of rough seas, so she called at Cozumel yesterday and is going back to try again at Costa Maya today.

I never noticed since I have not tried to track her around Costa Maya before, but apparently there are no AIS tracking stations near Costa Maya. At this time, marinetraffic.com is reporting that the Epic is "Not Currently in Range".

Mitsugirly the Queen of NESS have an EPIC cruise !!!!!:):):)

Yes..............Mitsugirly...............your time has come! Have a wonderful cruise. I'm sure you'll be pinching yourself a few hundred times thinking "am I really here?!"

Your NESS friends here will all be thinking about you & hoping for some new details when you return.

BON VOYAGE

Have a wonderful & safe trip!

Cannot WAIT for your review!!

Congrats on getting thru your exams yesterday! Now.. you can just concentrate on your EPIC-NESS ! :D

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

It's finally my time. I can't believe it has almost arrived. So much to do today, my head is ready to explode! We leave at 5am in the morning to catch our flight for our arrival in South Beach Miami at 11 am for tomorrow. I day on the beach before the cruise...you know, just to get us prepared for warm sunny beaches (hopefully the hurricanes will stay away-Igor).

I'll be thinking about you all and will report when I return. :)

I thought if you post on any thread it automatically subscribes you? At least mine does.

Automatic subscription to a thread when you post to that thread is an option in your user profile. Here is the description of that option:

Default Thread Subscription Mode

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

My profile is set to "Do not subscribe" for this option. Yours is probably set to one of the other options.

OMG!!! I am so NOT good at finding things. When is this thread " everythinbg Epic " going away...and where will I find all the wonderful info I have been getting? I can NOT go without all these threads til APRIL...LOL I ahve been so looking forward to when UK and Mitsugilrly post. How will I find them??? Pleas let me know..thanks

Since I've been reading about this ship for months and leave on her Saturday, I wanted to make sure to sign up for this list before the Everything Epic threads are closed tomorrow. I think Everything Epic should stick around a bit longer.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

It's finally my time. I can't believe it has almost arrived. So much to do today, my head is ready to explode! We leave at 5am in the morning to catch our flight for our arrival in South Beach Miami at 11 am for tomorrow. I day on the beach before the cruise...you know, just to get us prepared for warm sunny beaches (hopefully the hurricanes will stay away-Igor).

Congratulations! Your time has arrived. I am so excited to hear your trip report on the Studio cabin. I still have another 8 months to go, but I'm very excited for you.

I'm looking forward to the studio pictures and your Spice H20 report. Are you getting a spa pass or planning on any spa treatments?

Have a fabulous time! Bon Voyage!

Congratulations! Your time has arrived. I am so excited to hear your trip report on the Studio cabin. I still have another 8 months to go, but I'm very excited for you.

I'm looking forward to the studio pictures and your Spice H20 report. Are you getting a spa pass or planning on any spa treatments?

Have a fabulous time! Bon Voyage!

Thanks so much.

Nope, not doing the spa thing.

Have a great time, Mitsu! Don't forget to write! :)

Thanks Mike. I plan on it. I won't be doing any writing while we are there. Not taking the computer or anything with us. Strictly a vacation for us. I've already warned the hubby...no internet or phones for a week. I'll be back on when I arrive back home. See ya. :D

Thanks Mike. I plan on it. I won't be doing any writing while we are there. Not taking the computer or anything with us. Strictly a vacation for us. I've already warned the hubby...no internet or phones for a week. I'll be back on when I arrive back home. See ya. :D

TOTALLY Enjoy your vacation! We'll miss you - but looking forward to your return & review! (just in case you had to check this am!!) :D

Have a great time!! (I am pea-green with envy, I'm ready to go to!!:()

How did everyone get their N.E.S.S. logo? I can't figure out how to do that!

Well, I made mine and some have also used it (I took mine down for maintenance. lol). Others have made their own. With permission you can right click on any of them, select "copy image location", and then use that in your signature.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

I'm so excited to hear about your "Epic Adventure"! Have a safe and wonderful trip! :)

Archived