showtimes

KAYEF

I'm sure this is on here but am unable to locate the info.................can someone please tell me the showtimes on Alaska cruises? Last year I THINK they were 8 and 10 but I may be remembering incorrectly. We will be on Amsterdam July 26 ~ Aug. 9.

Thanks. :)

I was just wondering the same thing earlier today; I hope we get an answer from someone who has done the Amsterdam cruise specifically.

In the past I've found that the show times is a movable feast. Lately, more often the shows are at 7:00 and 9:00, so those of us at late fixed seating don't have much chance to see the stage show. :rolleyes: But, I've also found that show times can change from week to week, even on the same ship.

I was just wondering the same thing earlier today; I hope we get an answer from someone who has done the Amsterdam cruise specifically.

In the past I've found that the show times is a movable feast. Lately, more often the shows are at 7:00 and 9:00, so those of us at late fixed seating don't have much chance to see the stage show. :rolleyes: But, I've also found that show times can change from week to week, even on the same ship.

Ruth,

I asked this question a few weeks ago. Someone on one of the first sailings said that the showtimes were 7 and 9. I know that is inconvenient for people on the late seating. I too hate going to the show before dinner. For us, it will be perfect. When we were on Prinsendam,often we would have to skip dessert to get to the 8:00 show.

Thanks for the info, Linda. I must have missed it. Perhaps it was posted while I was cruising?

Guess that means another cruise with no opportunity to see the evening show. :( Maybe I'll spend some time in the evenings enjoying the beautiful scenery in the lingering daylight.

I do wonder, though, if the times are still the same. As I posted before, they are subject to change---even on the same ship running the same itinerary. It would seem that in Alaska, with people wanting to enjoy the great outdoors for as long as possible, HAL wouldn't cut the day so short.

Last year on Ryndam, in AK, I'm sure the shows were 8 and 10...........that's why I asked regatrding our upcoming Amsterdam one.......

Maybe in AK we don't need shows, huh? The magnificent ones are outside.;)

I have a relative on "our" cruise right now; I'll e-mail him when he returns.

I have a relative on "our" cruise right now; I'll e-mail him when he returns.

Please come back and let us know what he says. I'm curious if the show times on the Amsterdam stay the same all season.

KAYEF - I think the 10PM shows you remember were the "Contests" hosted by Matt Allen. Those were the only evening "shows" we made last year on the Ryndam. Please do let us know the show times for the Amsterdam when you get that information.

Chaz

Archived