Need Help Fast

teach01

I booked my cruise with Royal Caribbean on the AOS for July and put a $500.00 deposit down. I just check with icruise.com and they not only have the cruise cheaper but they included air at a 95% dicsount, has anyone used them before is the for real????

Thanks

As long as you can verify your cruise booking with them, switching doesn't seem to be a problem. We booked while onboard direct with RCL and then came home to shop the booking. We got plenty of offers and even bargained with one agent to meet the others lower bid as we had used him before. Now with the new changes, they all were quoting the same cabin fare, but they got around discounting by offering other free services or gift cards back.

If they are listing the cruise cheaper, then the price went down and RCCL will give you the lower price if you ask them. :)

it is actually a package, cruise and air. They are offering the air at 95% off, I am sure the criuse is the same price. Would I still be able to transfer the cruise from RC or should I just cancle and get my money back and rebook?

I agree with SpringTXBill, make sure that you are really getting what you think you are getting. Sometimes these companes advertise prices, but they aren't including port charges and taxes and fees. Don't get duped. RCI should be able to meet the price anyway or there's something you are missing.

Yes, you're deposite is refundable until 70 days prior to sail, just do your homework before you switch. I'm scepticle.:confused:

I agree with SpringTXBill, make sure that you are really getting what you think you are getting. Sometimes these companes advertise prices, but they aren't including port charges and taxes and fees. Don't get duped. RCI should be able to meet the price anyway or there's something you are missing.

Yes, you're deposite is refundable until 70 days prior to sail, just do your homework before you switch. I'm scepticle.:confused:

ME too!!! I have been trying to call them but to no avail! The total price sounds too good to be true but it does say that it includes everything including a bottle wine every night. Like I said before this is a package deal room and air at 95%, RCI would not meet that, would they?

teach: check out the details of the "airfare offer." They may not guarantee an airline or time that you like. If you are smart, you'll fly into Puerto Rico AT LEAST a day before your cruise leaves, and stay another day after the cruise. ICruise probably won't let you pick either the airline or the times. They may route you through multiple airports instead of giving you a non-stop or at least a direct flight.

Why fly in early? To be sure that you have enough time to make your cruise, even if there are problems.

Why delay your return? Most people who cruise out of San Juan report that several cruise ships return to port at the same time on Sunday, and that the SJ airport is a HORRIBLE zoo as a result. Leaving on Monday seems to solve the problem for most travelers. And it's more vacation for you! ;)

Carol

Archived