LONG! Carnival Destiny Review & Photos ~ 6-14-10 ~ 5 days to Grand Turk, HMC & Nassau

The Secret doors you were referring to on deck 7 is actually our walk around in front of our cabin. There are six cabins that go across the front...the bench is in front of the cabin windows. I have never sailed in these cabins before but it should be interesting...hope the smell is gone ! Or lotsa flower scented spray!!!

Cruisevacationqueen: Good morning, our daughter,"jrmende63" sent me the link to view the Destiny.We are all on a B2B next spring on her. Love the Pics, and the 3 of you look very familiar up here in the Leesburg area. Almost like you have a twin working at our bank. If you get a minute, send me an e-mail and maybe we all can get together and talk cruising. Screen name at yahoo.com. Don`t forget, at the end of the "r" is "_1", sometimes blocked out by the line. :)

I've been on the Destiny and totally loved it (I wrote a review too). But in Grand Turk... all we did was go to the Margaritaville pool, lol. I hope I get to go back there one day (as well as HMC) and I will definitely rent a golf cart! I had no clue there was really anything else much to do there besides Margaritaville...

Hi, CruiseVacationQueen!

I have really enjoyed your review so far. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to put together such a detailed review. I hope you can get away from pesky real-life long enough so we can continue *our cruise!*:D

Thanks, again, for your efforts.

you've convinced me to also rent a golf cart, but im wondering could 5 people fit in a cart? we are 2 adults and 3 teens. renting 2 seems expensive so im hoping maybe we all fit in just one. also i read you need to return it with the same amount of gas, can you pay with U.S. money? Thanks!! :)

Hi, CruiseVacationQueen!

I have really enjoyed your review so far. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to put together such a detailed review. I hope you can get away from pesky real-life long enough so we can continue *our cruise!*:D

Thanks, again, for your efforts.

Hey there fellow Ohioan!! I too am enjoying this review. So much in fact, I have decided that this is our cruise for 2012 ;)

Hey there fellow Ohioan!! I too am enjoying this review. So much in fact, I have decided that this is our cruise for 2012 ;)

Fellow Buckeye here too...just moved to Miami 6 years ago...born and raised in southern Ohio.

CruiseVacationQueen--Your review has been outstanding. All the amazing pictures and the great tips and info has helped us out tremendously for our upcoming cruise on the Destiny. I believe that we are going to a golf cart to explore.

Nathan, check out the Grand Turk board here and you'll find many reviews of his service. His e-mail: nathanandlinda@tciway.tc

Sarah@Sea -- thank you for the info!

Archived