Carnival legend room 4235..

star1765

Has anyone seen this room (or 4226). We upgraded to this room from a Cat8e.

My husband wanted more room in the cabin. I was just wondering if it is one large room or split up. I wish we could have gotten the one with the huge balconey, but they were all booked. Did a search and could not find anything. Thanks for any info. There is one Category 12 left is there a reall difference in space?

You have a long corridor into a small sitting room with a sofa (not sure if it opens up) with a desk and chair. You also have a TV with a VCR. I don't know what purpose the VCR serves since there is no video library on board. In the desk is the small refirgerator which is more like a cool box. There is a rather large dressing area with wall to wall mirrors. The walk-in closet is located here as is the bathroom. The bathroom was a pleasure. You have 2 sinks with a marble top. A Jacuzzi bath is also a nice touch. Fresh robes every day. Next is the bedroom which was nice with a queen or king bed. A second TV/VCR is built into a desk/dresser whic has the safe built in. There are tall windows but we kept the drapes pulled. There was a separate hallway leading back to the sitting room and the entrance to the deck. All I can say when I first saw the wrap-around was "WOW." Plenty of roo to stretch out and watch the water from the lounge chair. We really loved it and booked it again this year. I think you will be happy.

• 1 month later...
bphman: what can you tell me about #4228?? My hubby, Mike, and I are going to be in that cabin for our Back to Back Legend cruise in March/April. I want to know all!!!;) Karen

YOGI - I have pictures (the link in my signature) of the aft corners (4237 and 4228) on the Legend and Pride. They are mirror images of each other.

BACK-TO-BACK on the LEGEND ! WOW - you will have a BLAST!

Tom

bphman: what can you tell me about #4228?? My hubby, Mike, and I are going to be in that cabin for our Back to Back Legend cruise in March/April. I want to know all!!!;) Karen

Don't be surprised if you get a knock on the door from my DH. He drools when we look at pictures on Webshots! I drool more:p And yes, we have checked out yours Tom-n-Cheryl:D many many times. If he could see on up close, I know he will be hooked, and I would be able to book one. He has had some motion sickness issues in the past, but I am sure that view would cure it!! We will be on your second sailing. Enjoy the first week, and see you onboard the second!

I went online one night and cabin 4228 became available! I could not get on the phone fast enough to switch rooms. I did not tell my husband, I'll surprise him. We sail this July 16! Thanks for pictures!

I went online one night and cabin 4228 became available! I could not get on the phone fast enough to switch rooms. I did not tell my husband, I'll surprise him. We sail this July 16! Thanks for pictures!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is great news! :)

You know what they say : "Once you have had a CORNER, you never go back" - not ENTIRELY true.... we have been in Cat 1 and 4 cabins since then (just to get on ANY ship) - but when on a SPIRIT class vessel... it will be an AFT CORNER always!

Tom

Archived