Sun Princess CC,C,DD cabin question

cruzisme

We are booked with a DD outside cabin, no balcony. My question is: are the beds (twin) or queen sized bed directly in front of the window? I saw this on a virtual 360 tour but in the pamphlet, the beds were placed perpendicular to the walll.

Anyone with experience with a DD cabin (CC, C or DD) please advise!

:)

I had a category DD cabin on the Sun last year, D240. It was a good cabin with a very large picture window, almost wall to wall and floor to ceiling, much larger than a usual window in outside cabins I've seen on Grand class ships. The cabin was arranged so that the bed was on a side wall and not under the window.

thanks for your info, Fellow Canadians! I am on the West Coast, with a touch of snow on the ground. The ski hills are open for business again, while my crocuses are already blooming!

We have cabin 702 on Caribe deck; I would love to have the bed next to the wall, not under the window! I suppose I could ask the steward if there is no makeup table in the way? Possible or not?

thanks again! :)

I am so jealous of you west coasters and your amazing weather. We're above zero at least for the next couple of days and then back down to below zero and seasonal weather. I love gardening and would love to live out west to extend the gardening season. I doubt you could change the room layout but you can always ask! I think the writing desk/make-up table is probably bolted down ;) .

Hi K D Cruiser and all!

C702 is our cabin for the Sept. 14 Panama Canal cruise. When are you going? Maybe you are going first!!! so pls. tell me what the bed set up is, okay? :) I am slowly getting my formal night stuff together--prom season and wedding season is ahead, so I know there will be lots to choose from!

Archived