TS Alex and Ecstasy ship

bnsilly

Anyone know anywhere to check on more up to date info as to where the ship is or how the conditions are where they are? Not sure what day they would be at Coz or Progresso, etc or even when they are expected home. Anyone have the current itinerary?

Anyone know anywhere to check on more up to date info as to where the ship is or how the conditions are where they are? Not sure what day they would be at Coz or Progresso, etc or even when they are expected home. Anyone have the current itinerary?

cruisett dot com had them in Coz yesterday and in Progresso today. Possibly a damp day in Coz, but maybe not. And they're just behind the storm on radar now, so could have had rain in Progresso and a rough transit.

I am sure they are fine and having a blast. Am curious how the seas have been, though. I have friends who are on the Conquest now for their first cruise ever - one that DH and I convinced them to take! :eek: Hopefully it hasn't been too rough.

Archived