Journey Norwegian Fjords 6/18/10

BillC

Stay tuned for the story. As my last one about Azamara was deleted within seconds from Cruise Critic, somehow I don't the next one will be in here. Several C.C. members will feature in the next one...

Oh oh... should we be scared??? :eek:

Dogster...

Guess what I just saw on TV in Montreal??? The dancers of Tap Dogs are in town for a series of shows at the Just for Laughs Festival... I just can't believe it!! They said there's 2 troops and there's even 4 Canadians in one of them! Actually, there's a guy from Montreal too... what a small world!

MC

Tap Dogs was rather like having an illegitimate child after a brief, unsatisfactory liason in the back of a car. After 15 years, I'm still stuck with the product. Mercifully, I have little to do with it, other than to pocket the royalties. As you probably don't know, it's back in the West End in London as we speak. Hence my unexpected appearance in the fiords.

Thanks Emdee, kind words indeed. And to the very large numbers of Cruise Critics who have logged in to the site since yesterday - wow! Over two hundred hits in 24 hours, all from in here. I had no idea this was such a discerning group of people. lol.

Now I'll start writing about you... I promise, it'll all be love and kindness - just like the last story. Stay tuned.

Archived