NCL Epic January 15th, 2011

msp2613

Just added two more people in our group!

One of our neighbors (gay) decided last night to join us, (her partner hates cruises), and she talked a mutual friend (straight) to join her. Her friend also happens to be my partner's sister-in-law's first cousin. Both are retired from the medical profession.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey! Glad ya'll had a great cruise. I'm on the fence about booking this for Spring Break. Any other tips or hints you want to give out that are gay specific about the ship - including how the White Hot Party was would be VERY much appreciated!! :)

There were a lot of gay people on board, and NCL publicized the FOD/LGBT events very well in the Freestyle Daily.

The White Hot Party was pretty good....If you are used to the parties on Atlantis or RSVP, you might be disappointed, but there was a decent turnout, and a lot of people were out there dancing....

Martini tastings were very popular, as were the other tastings (wine, beer, ritas, etc...)

Ice Bar was a lot of fun!

Gym set up is really good with over 60 cardio machines, and nice amt of weight machines including Hammerstrength....Didn't utilize the spa, but it looked very nice as well...

Shows are great...LOTS of good eye-candy on the Cirque Dreams and Dinner show....:p

I would definitely sail on the Epic again if I get the chance!

I'm looking for some help. I met and hung out with Josh and Brian and several other great people from the "Minnesota Group". You might remember us as the "Iowa Girls" or the girl that gave Josh his wings at the White Hot party.

Does anyone have contact info or Facebook for Josh or Brian. I have some great pictures that I want to tag them on. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Heather

I'm looking for some help. I met and hung out with Josh and Brian and several other great people from the "Minnesota Group". You might remember us as the "Iowa Girls" or the girl that gave Josh his wings at the White Hot party.

Does anyone have contact info or Facebook for Josh or Brian. I have some great pictures that I want to tag them on. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Heather

Since I see you tagged him already on FB, I assume you got ahold of them....

Otherwise, chk out my FB pics that I posted on the regular Roll Call and you can find the whole group in my friends' page....

Let me know...

That was a fun night!!

MiamiSpartan - Did the FOD stay in a fixed venue each night? Also, I remember you posting somewhere but I can't find it here that there was the 2 for 1 martini specials at a bar... was it the same bar, if not what was that location and timing? THANKS!! Trying to get a notebook together of things. This trip is crazy... you book so much before you even step onboard!!!!!

MiamiSpartan - Did the FOD stay in a fixed venue each night? Also, I remember you posting somewhere but I can't find it here that there was the 2 for 1 martini specials at a bar... was it the same bar, if not what was that location and timing? THANKS!! Trying to get a notebook together of things. This trip is crazy... you book so much before you even step onboard!!!!!

I was on the same sailing as MiamiSpartan. The FOD gathering was held each night in Shakers, the martini bar, at 7:30pm. We only stopped by twice since we had booked dinners or shows the other nights for 7:00 each day it seemed. I don't know where they did the 2 for 1 martinis.

I was on the same sailing as MiamiSpartan. The FOD gathering was held each night in Shakers, the martini bar, at 7:30pm. We only stopped by twice since we had booked dinners or shows the other nights for 7:00 each day it seemed. I don't know where they did the 2 for 1 martinis.

Thank you so much for this information! This is exactly what I was looking for to plan the entertainment around. :) Thanks again for posting it! :D

Archived