barbados v st kitts catamaran cruises?

nikimouse

if anyone has done both, which island is the best for doing this? i dont really want to snorkel just like the idea of a luxury catamaran, good food, drinks, a party atmousphere, stop at a beach

one of these islands will be an all day beach day, which is better as this may help decide on which one to do the catamaran cruise instead.

i like that st kitts cat goes to nevis, then again st kitts seems a cheap day if I just go to a beach. i cant decide!

thanks

if anyone has done both, which island is the best for doing this?

Ii don't really want to snorkel just like the idea of a luxury catamaran, good food, drinks, a party atmousphere, stop at a beach

one of these islands will be an all day beach day,

which is better as this may help decide on which one to do the catamaran cruise instead.

i like that st kitts cat goes to Nevis, then again st kitts seems a cheap day if I just go to a beach. i cant decide!

thanks

Hell...just do both! ;)

Personally, I love the idea of the side-trip over to Nevis via cat

but there are several catamaran operations running along the West Coast of Barbados

most of whom offer fairly polished and experienced tours, after all they've been doing it for quite awhile,now.

If you do the cat thing in St.Kitts, over to Nevis

what then will you do in Barbados?

-not that Barbados suffers for things to do, far from it.

I dont think I can do both! was starting to consider not doing either, but Ive wanted to go on a catamaran for a while now, so must choose. I like the idea of island hopping over to Nevis, and I think there is so much fun to be had in barbados on land that I might be missing it if im on the catamaran...... so I think im gonna try and book it for st kitts. thanks:)

We have been to St. Kitts many times and have always wanted to do the Sail to Nevis cat. Please post here if you do it. We were there last year and the group that did this said they never had such a great time. Can't wait for April!!!! Good luck. We have also done 1/2 day and full day cat sail to St. John's and really loved both. The cat's are great fun and a really different way to go!

We were looking at St. Kitts Fan-ta-Sea cat but are rethinking it because on Carnival's excursion St. Kitts site this was noted. Anyone know if this is still true?

Note: Due to hurricane damage, the Catamaran will be unable to anchor off the Island of Nevis. Until restoration, our Catamaran will sail past the island of Nevis and will anchor off another beach, off the SE peninsula of St Kitts, for your beach time and lunch. Visibility may be reduced due to sudden unforseen changes in sea conditions.

blue water safaris confirmed they will be going to nevis. I was gonna book independant of the ship. costs $85 plus get 10% off if you book in advance and sometimes they offer 'buy one get one half price'

• 3 months later...

Im back from my cruise and the catamaran to Nevis was the best day! it was so much fun and I actually snorkelled for the first time and I didnt want to do it but it was fun! I highly recommend them :D it was $63 and so worth the money st kitts and Nevis are the best

Im back from my cruise and the catamaran to Nevis was the best day! it was so much fun and I actually snorkelled for the first time and I didnt want to do it but it was fun! I highly recommend them :D it was $63 and so worth the money st kitts and Nevis are the best

Glad you had a good time!

What catamaran/tour did you do? How many hours?

Archived