board games?

Here is a question I do not think I have seen asked or answered. Our family has sailed Disney 3 times, and on sea days we have been known to while a few hours away playing board games in the lounge. I know RCL has a library. Do they have any games on board? Any where to play? we are sailing Freedom.

I have seen board games available in the Seven of Hearts card room up in the Vicking Crown Lounge, but that was recently on the Liberty. The Freedom has the same room up in the VCL, so maybe it will be similarly equipped.

Hi,

Absolutely. On deck 14 there are a couple of rooms (Seven hearts/Cloud Nine) where people play cards and board games. Great fun....and for kids of all ages... amusing late at night to play trivial pursuit when you're in happy mode ;)

Here is a quote from a Liberty (Fredom class) review

"On sea days we enjoyed the H2O zone, shuffleboard and the Seven Hearts game room. My DD loves to play board games so we spent a lot of time up there. Her favorite game to play was Apples to Apples kids version"

I'm a little confused, becuase on the RCI website it says Seven Hearts is only on Voyager class.

Here is a quote from a Liberty (Fredom class) review

"On sea days we enjoyed the H2O zone, shuffleboard and the Seven Hearts game room. My DD loves to play board games so we spent a lot of time up there. Her favorite game to play was Apples to Apples kids version"

I'm a little confused, becuase on the RCI website it says Seven Hearts is only on Voyager class.

If you check the deck plans you can see Freedom Class also have these rooms.

Sometimes you even get really nice people who played the game before you. Last year on the Liberty my friend and I played Scrabble and someone left a note in there saying, "All tiles accounted for as of..." and whatever date it was...it was just the previous week. We thought that was cute. So we changed the date.

Archived