Cruise Director and entertainment staff listing

CallDOC

Hi all;

Just a quick question... a few years ago I know there was a site I could look up the current E- Staff on Carnival ships. I cannot find the site anywhere and am cruising the Liberty in September (25) and wanted to see the info on the CD, piano player and onboard shows being presented.

Does anyone know?

DOC :cool:

Hi all;

Just a quick question... a few years ago I know there was a site I could look up the current E- Staff on Carnival ships. I cannot find the site anywhere and am cruising the Liberty in September (25) and wanted to see the info on the CD, piano player and onboard shows being presented.

Does anyone know?

Check out John's Blog. He's got a list of the Cruise Directors through the end of the year. He said he'll have a list of the piano players out soon. We're going on the Liberty on Saturday for our honeymoon and we'll let you know who we had. In the meantime, John might be able to help you out. Drop him a line on the blog.

johnhealdsblog.com

Hi all;

Does anyone know?

Try this: http://johnheald.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/2010-cd-schedule-may-december.pdf

:cool:Bill

Thanks all!!!

I just looked up who the CD is on Liberty and it said Kyle Post... then I looked at the other link for bio on him and he isn't even listed..oh well!

Is there any way to check what shows are being offered. I cruise Carnival 3-4 times a year and have seen many of the shows...

How often do they change? I know they rotate them, but love the shows... so am curious.

:cool:

Thanks all!!!

I just looked up who the CD is on Liberty and it said Kyle Post... then I looked at the other link for bio on him and he isn't even listed..oh well!

Is there any way to check what shows are being offered. I cruise Carnival 3-4 times a year and have seen many of the shows...

How often do they change? I know they rotate them, but love the shows... so am curious.

Here is the link that lists the shows:

http://johnheald.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/show-assignment-supervisors.pdf

Thanks all!!!

Where can you look at this, I haven't found the link. Thanks

Does anyone know how often they change or rotate the shows? I'm sure it requires a lot of labor moving sets/entertainers/musicians etc. I've been dying to see Ticket to Ride but it is not listed for Liberty. Any chance it might be by October? Also - dumb question - what does SWTBB mean for the third show?

Does anyone know how often they change or rotate the shows? I'm sure it requires a lot of labor moving sets/entertainers/musicians etc. I've been dying to see Ticket to Ride but it is not listed for Liberty. Any chance it might be by October? Also - dumb question - what does SWTBB mean for the third show?

Singin' with the Big Band with Christopher Alan Graves

great show!

Thanks all!!!

We just took the Behind the Scene tour on the Ecstasy this past weekend..and that was one of the questions I asked the entertainment staff.. How often do the show's change?? He stated about every 8 years.

Surprised by his answer..but he said each show take a ton of money to produce/props/costumes etc.

Hope this helps!

sba

• 1 month later...
Check out John's Blog. He's got a list of the Cruise Directors through the end of the year. He said he'll have a list of the piano players out soon. We're going on the Liberty on Saturday for our honeymoon and we'll let you know who we had. In the meantime, John might be able to help you out. Drop him a line on the blog.

johnhealdsblog.com

Piano player on Liberty is Wally. Hadf him a year ago and thought he was awful. Goingo n the liberty in 40 days and hope he has learned to do the job of piano man on a ship. Comedy club is awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
Piano player on Liberty is Wally. Hadf him a year ago and thought he was awful. Goingo n the liberty in 40 days and hope he has learned to do the job of piano man on a ship. Comedy club is awesome.

I am on the Sept 25 sailing and really enjoy the piano bar. If this guy is so bad, why don't we all write Carnival or John Heald and mention it.... I am sure if he is that bad, they would want to replace him?

Archived