New couple checking in

Hello folks. My wife and I are sailing Jan 2nd with RCI on the AOS. First cruise for both of us!

We got married on back in 2009 and never took our honeymoon, so now that the house has had some remodeling done, we decided that a cruise would be an affordable way to relax for a week!

Been lurking around here for a little bit reading threads.

So Hello!

Welcome. Belated congrats on the wedding. Make sure you sign up for your meet & mingle. You said AoS. Is that Allure or Adventure?

Have fun. You are about to become a Cruise Addict!

Erika

Welcome to the wonderful (and addicting!) world of cruising. You'll love the hump cabin. You can see so well in all directions, and they're so convenient to the stairs and elevators. Have a great cruise!

Welcome to CruiseCritic! As a fellow "former lurker", my advice is to use the link provided by birdylady, and go check out the roll-call for your cruise. In addition to signing up for the M&M, you'll have a chance to chat with the folks you're going to be cruising with. That's something that "lurkers" definitely miss out on! ;)

Welcome to the blog; sign up for meet & mingle. You can get to know your fellow passengers before you cruise. Ask questions about your ship, your itinerary, etc. Cheers

Archived