Carnival Customer Service Email?

Rowan555

I just attempted to send an email to Carnival through their website, but it accepts only 1000 characters, and my email is significantly longer. I know, in the past, there was an email address on the site, but it's gone. Does anyone have a customer relations email address to which I can send this? I could always snail mail a letter, but I need a prompt resolution to a situation, and email would be much faster.

Thanks!

Rowan,

Just an FYI, but I sent Carnival an e-mail through their website and they never even bother to reply. A pop-up response came up saying someone one contact me, so I expected a return e-mail or phone call, but nothing. It's been over a week now. I guess I could have called them on it, but I found my answer by posting the question here. :)

I hope you have better luck with your correspondence.

They have not relpied to me yet either... twice through the web site (indicating to them I needed a contact since my letter was too long also) over the last 2 months... and 1-2 weeks ago to :

grelations@carnival.com

not sure if the PERSON who answers their mail is on a LONG vacation... LOL

Tom

"MAIL".... uh... what's that?

LOL

Tom

That's that business where they don't deliver about two days a month because of a holiday...Columbus Day, MLK's birthday, President's Day, Veteran's Day, Legal Holidays, Religious Holidays, their dog's birthday, the day they got engaged, you know. That's also the building that closes before anybody gets out of work and their lobby is never open on Saturdays when you don't have to work. :( :rolleyes: :mad:

I waited about ten days for one of those, "Thank you for contacting Carnival customer service" responses, which contained a "one size fits all complaints" default message. I also called about the same issue, and received what turned out to be erroneous information. So which is worse????

Al

I just attempted to send an email to Carnival through their website, but it accepts only 1000 characters, and my email is significantly longer. I know, in the past, there was an email address on the site, but it's gone. Does anyone have a customer relations email address to which I can send this? I could always snail mail a letter, but I need a prompt resolution to a situation, and email would be much faster.

Thanks!

I wrote CARNIVAL three times about a VERY important issue and each time, received a standard form letter email telling me that they were experiencing a bunch of emails and if I still didn't have the answer to my question, I should CALL them.

In other words, Carnival Email Customer Service DOES NOT EXIST. Don't bother with it.

I wrote CARNIVAL three times about a VERY important issue and each time, received a standard form letter email telling me that they were experiencing a bunch of emails and if I still didn't have the answer to my question, I should CALL them.

In other words, Carnival Email Customer Service DOES NOT EXIST. Don't bother with it.

Ditto .... I finally received that same e-mail. :rolleyes:

Archived