My Review/ Conquest June 27th-July 4th!!!

Love your review! Our family of four (with our 15 and 16 yo daughters) are heading off on the Conquest Aug. 1 .... Loving all the photos and can't wait to read the rest!

Seems like your teens were having fun too! I'm a bit worried that the girls might become bored and not enjoy the cruise as much as the adults. OK -- i admit I enjoy lying around and partaking in the DOD! :D

Veronica

Conquest, August 1, 2010

Love your review! Our family of four (with our 15 and 16 yo daughters) are heading off on the Conquest Aug. 1 .... Loving all the photos and can't wait to read the rest!

Seems like your teens were having fun too! I'm a bit worried that the girls might become bored and not enjoy the cruise as much as the adults. OK -- i admit I enjoy lying around and partaking in the DOD! :D

Veronica

Conquest, August 1, 2010

Your daughters will have a blast, don't worry, drink and be happy!:D

Sorry, will finish up Sunday, in the morning......my parents are here, so I'm trying to not be totally rude and ignore them.

So, I will leave you hanging......did we get our toiletry bag?? Tune in tomorrow to find out.;):)

As of MoBay Day, nope...not yet.

We went to the gift shop and bought toothbrushes and shaving stuff for Mike.

The little Wisp thingies worked ok for a night, but they just didn't cut the mustard for regular use. :rolleyes::p

Mike was less than impressed with his new Carnival razor.....lets just say that he told me to remind him to remove the toilet paper that was stuck to the side of his face before we went to dinner.:p:eek:

The Pursors desk called our cabin everyday checking to see if the bag had showed up. They also sent out a letter to all the cabins about 3 missing bags.

I almost forgot about this, (she will probably kill me for putting it in here, but it was such a memory). Sorry babe!:p;):rolleyes:

Tina was playing in the ocean at SB right after we got there, when all of a sudden she almost became one of those topless people on the beach. The hook on her bathing suit top broke.:eek:

I see this look of panic in her eyes and run to her aid. Realizing what had happened ,we grabbed a towel for a quick coverup.

Then off to the gift shop in search of a bathing suit.

Not much to choose from, in our size anyway.....lots of itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini sizes...but not ours. :(

$48 later we found her one that would work for the day.

Crisis averted, time for a drink!!

Gee Julie wasn't that song mentioned in a previous post!!!!

We shopped for about 45 minutes then got back on the ship.

We did not see the Jamaican Band playing at the port this time, we were greeted by this gentleman when we got off the ship though

CruiseMarcyspics081.jpg?t=1279285784

So back on the ship, we were rushed for time tonight, so we had sailaway on our balcony.

We wanted to attend the Lady Hellevi Show at 7pm, so had to hurry to get everyone showered and ready to go.

The show was very good. Tara and Olivia really enjoyed it. Tina and I had to laugh, Olivia made the comment at the beginning of the show about it being a Magic Show that she was expecting it to be things like little white bunnies being pulled out of hats.:p

She was pleasantly surprised, and no little white bunnies and hats.:)

After the show it was off to dinner.

Can't tell ya what we had, might have been the ribs tonight, whatever it was, it had to be good!

Everyone was tired tonight, MoBay got the best of Tara.....she missed dessert.

CruiseMarcyspics101.jpg?t=1279286406

She has a history of falling asleep at dinner.

ConquestCruiseJune2008134-1.jpg?t=1279287151

WOW, My baby girl is growing up!! A napkin won't cover her up anymore!!

The Maitre'D came by and was patting the top of her head calling her the sleeping Princess. :)

I was so impressed with him, he gave us lots of attention all week.

So after dinner we take our sleeping child to bed, I didn't mind cuz MoBay wore me out too.

Tomorrow is an early day in the Caymans too!

When I uploaded my pictures they were all out of order, so I wasn't for sure if these pics were MoBay or Cozumel......but Mike says it was MoBay....which was my first thought too.

The seas were rougher than when we docked in Coz.

I thought these were good pics.

ConquestJune27thtoJuly4th2010242.jpg?t=1279287823

ConquestJune27thtoJuly4th2010243.jpg?t=1279287883

It's off to the Cayman Islands now.

Please bear with me. I have company coming today, so gonna be busy today and tomorrow, but will do my best to do a little each day.

I hope it will be worth waiting for!!;):)

This review is well worth waiting for

Your review is getting us very excited about our upcomming cruise. We sail Aug 1st on the Conquest, so this has been awesome to read your review. Thanks so much!!!

Thanks! Hopefully I will be done with this review before you sail.:eek::p:rolleyes:

Gotta say, EXCELLENT review so far. :D

We're on the 9/12 cruise and I have a couple of questions for you when you get the time. We (my BF and I -- she's never cruised so I want to make this exciting for her):

1. We wanted to do the catamaran thing in Jamaica (through Island Marketing, btw, great excursion place), but they're sold out. Then I startd reading your review and got excited about Sunset Beach. I was trying to find a place to book the day and there wasn't a place to do it. Just overnights. So I called them and was told you just pay at the gate, $60 pp. Which is of course what you said. They're just two of us, and I'd like to know where you found your driver. I'd like something like that too, but we don't have 300 people with us. :cool:

2. I see where you went to the Pointe almost every day for dinner. I love that restaurant but our budget will only allow it for one night. Did you night like the dining room? Or was it just something extra you specially liked?

Thanks.

p.s. I'm so ready for your next installment.

Archived