Epic Email Concierge Number

Us2inFL

Does anyone know the Epic designation for sending email?

The Pearl (ie) was 26, Jade was 43, Gem was 27. No real rhyme or reason for these numbers, but I would like to contact Karan, Concierge on Epic.

progress.gif

Thank you Black Pearl Sailor.

I wonder if a passenger can request a particular Concierge, since there are two on Epic

No need to request one. All you have to do is call the one you want or stop by the desk in the courtyard where both are most of the day. It would be silly to use only one however as they are working as a team right now and pooling their respective tips until Karan goes solo after Sept.

Good news, thanks. When we spoke with Karan last, there was no clear chain of events. He knew he was going to be bringing Epic out as a two-person team.

We're on from Oct 9-23 2010, and we didn't know if and when they're moving to one person, and if there is staff vacation time involved.

It would be silly to use only one however as they are working as a team right now and pooling their respective tips until Karan goes solo after Sept.

Hi T2C1. Any word on where Anshuman will be after that? (not that it really matters-IMO both are great)

Hmmm interesting I have always used direct email to the individuals I want to communicate with, sorry gatekeeper.

You're not alone in that

Hi T2C1. Any word on where Anshuman will be after that? (not that it really matters-IMO both are great)

One place for certain a well earned vacation. He came directly from the Dawn to the Epic. Karan came from vacation to the Epic. I hope they are still thinking about keeping two concierges on the Epic. That was not the plan but I know both of them are praying they do.

I didn't think it was appropriate for me to give out a staff member's email address.

I agree. It is not appropriate to post anyones email address on a message board. Between the bots scrapping them for spam and potential abuse it would be far better if they had a private messaging option here like many other forums. I wisely created the epicmadhatters email address for my last cruise. The only place it has been used or posted is the message boards and you can't believe the spam and other remarkable emails that started filling the inbox within a couple of weeks of it being posted here.

I didn't think it was appropriate for me to give out a staff member's email address.

Absolutely agree with you on that. However, I don't think I'd route all emails thru the ships coordinator either.

One place for certain a well earned vacation. He came directly from the Dawn to the Epic. Karan came from vacation to the Epic. I hope they are still thinking about keeping two concierges on the Epic. That was not the plan but I know both of them are praying they do.

IMO-there seem to be enough suites on that ship that even with 2 it would keep them both jumping.

Good news, thanks. When we spoke with Karan last, there was no clear chain of events. He knew he was going to be bringing Epic out as a two-person team.

We're on from Oct 9-23 2010, and we didn't know if and when they're moving to one person, and if there is staff vacation time involved.

Hi, Us2inFL !

I see you'll be on our sailing, as well!

Stop over and join the chat on our roll call, too! We'll take all the experienced Epic'ers we can get! :D

The Concierge and Butlers work load will probably change with the Epic.

The dining in the Epic Club/Grill might reduce the need/desire for in room dining.( in room Moderno would be a challenge)

No afternoon snacks.

Local(grill) bar manned most of the day and the lounge, POSH avalable.

Pre cruise reservations will reduce the need to do these on board and now concierge have access to the reservation system there was a tendancy to only offer what the computer said(I guess this will be fixed) was available.

I understand they will have a cruise card machine at the concierge desk that will reduce any broken card hastle that can be fixed localy.

The one new task will be regular is the guided entry to the reseration shows to bypass the queues and to get the good seats or they will need to start reserving seats for courtyard guests.( or fix the queue problem)

I don't want to appear to be the "gatekeeper" here, but generally all email for a ship needs to go to:

shipcoordinatorepic@ncl.com

In the subject line you would write "For Concierge."

Actually, that email is going to be returned.

You should send your email through GroupEventEpic@ncl.com

---And on the other issue...a big reason for not giving out employees email addresses online is that they employees should be addressing issues involving those passengers onboard the ship vs the wants of future passengers emailing from home. Everyone thinks their little email request "only takes 2 minutes"...but that time can add up to hours very quickly with all of those future passengers asking for their "2 minutes".

But the really important thing to me would be-

Is the CY still stocked with cookies/coffee/tea/M&M's/Gummy Bears? ;)

None on the TA. Had there been any they would have blown away anyhow. :D If they do add them I would expect them to be in the Courtyard Grill.

Archived