Jimmy Buffet Specail

ladycaveat

Only Margaritaville I've been to was on Grand Caymon. Very nice.:)

Got the bill.:(

Made a note to ckeckout Company to see if it was publicly traded.:confused:

It isn't.:eek:

(Explative deleted)

My mom is a crazy parrothead, and my sister and I were raised as "parakeets." (Hence username) We collect shirts from all of the Margaritavilles.

But, yeah... we were watching his concert at Orange Beach on TV.

I too collect tee shirts from all the Margaritavilles I visit. Think I have one from everywhere from Key West to . . . just about every Port in the Caribbean. By the way . . . love the term "parakeets" for little Parrotheads!!!!

Jimmy just did a free concert on the Alabama coast to draw people to the hotels and restaurants there. I saw it on the news today. Wish I could have been there.

Have a great next cruise.

Think I've been to about a dozen Jimmy Buffets concerts . . . he used to play at Wolf Trap here in Virginia. Him . . . maybe I am a Parrothead (minus the hats, sharks and beach balls flying in the air) . . . :p

I have Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Orlando, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach. I had a Key West one when I was a kid, but I outgrew it. What else am I lacking? I haven't been able to find Margaritavilles in the Southern or Eastern Caribbean.

Grand Turk in the Eastern Caribbean . . . my September cruise will be the first time there so plan to get another tee shirt . . . :D

• 1 month later...

If you want to hit as many Caribbean Margaritavilles as possible, check out the Freedom of the Seas leaving from Port Canaveral On the western Caribbean itinerary. I've just booked a group cruise for the Parrotheads of Puget Sound (PHOPS). Everybody's welcome to come along. I'll also be giving photographic instruction during the at sea days and like all Parrothead parties, money will be raised for a cause. This time we'll be raising money for Habitat for Humanity.

Archived