Air add on with Royal Caribbean

travel12

Travel12, we managed to get a good price with Continental Airlines out of Toronto to San Juan. Price one way for 4 adults was 1320.00 CDN, booked thourgh Searstravel.ca in order to avoid the credit card exchange rate.

Why don't you do air deviation. Get the exact flight you want (both departing and returning home), then call your TA and give them your flight information. I believe it will cost about $35.00 per person to get the flights you want. If you are a Crown and Anchor member, Platinum/Diamond/Diamond Plus status, that air deviation is waived. Sure beats waiting until your docs come to find out what flights they put you on. It's sure worth a try.

Why don't you do air deviation. Get the exact flight you want (both departing and returning home), then call your TA and give them your flight information. I believe it will cost about $35.00 per person to get the flights you want.

Why do people always stop reading when the brouchure mentions the air deviation fee. Royal Caribbean's brochures says there is a $50.00 per person air deviation fee for domestic and Caribbean sailings. No one ever reads the rest of the paragraph where it says "Additional air fees may apply." If the cost of air flights on the days you want is higher than the days of the cruise, they are going to charge you affitional fees. You can always ASK for the deviation to see what it will cost you. If you refuse it, you get charged nothing extra.

Although still a year away the 449CAD air add on is a very good price. Even consolidator tickets from Toronto to San Juan would cost more. I would prefer the air deviation, but it could be costly as someone mentioned. For now I think I will hold on to the air and see what happens.

Archived