Just Booked Freedom!!!

Have a great cruise on the Freedom!!!! We are going on her next month...can't wait...was on the Liberty last year..thought we would give Freedom a try...I know we will have a great cruise on her...

Hubby & I are celebrating our anniversary of 37 years...this will be my 11th cruise with RCL...and I have never had a bad one...:D

Enjoy your cruise!!!!!:D

We're booked for that cruise too. We cruised on FOS before in June of 2009, same itinerary. Best vacation we've ever had. This time it will be for our daughter's HS graduation along with 5 of her friends. So far there are 19 in our group. They keep adding on as others learn of our trip. We keep a count down posted on our dry erase board in the kitchen.:D

I see you're from WV. What part? My husband is from Bluefield. Maybe we'll run into each other. What deck are you guys on? We're on 7th. Congratulations to your daughter. Graduating from high school is so exciting.

I see you're from WV. What part? My husband is from Bluefield. Maybe we'll run into each other. What deck are you guys on? We're on 7th. Congratulations to your daughter. Graduating from high school is so exciting.

Charleston area...been here going on 12 years. Most of us will be on deck 8, towards the rear. We couldn't be picky trying to get connecting and across the hall rooms. We were balcony forward on the deck 9 last time. It was convenient except for dinner which was a hike. I lost two pounds on that cruise.:)

Lineman, did you sign up for the "meet and mingle" ? I just did for the first time, and it says ther are 4 people signed up for the may 15 sailing. Never been to one, but it sounds like it would be fun to meet everyone.

Lineman, did you sign up for the "meet and mingle" ? I just did for the first time, and it says ther are 4 people signed up for the may 15 sailing. Never been to one, but it sounds like it would be fun to meet everyone.
yes to both weeks, if they are at good time. past cruises some have been at 11:30 in the morning.

How exciting KruzeRcI !! We just recently booked Freedom for May 22,2011 also.We had a great time on her last year and just had to go back for more!We are already excited and counting the days!Got to get on over to Meet and Mingle board soon!:D

Archived