Just Booked Freedom!!!

I just had to share my excitement! I just booked Freedom to the Eastern Caribbean on May 22 2011 and I can't explain how excited I am right now. I know its a long ways off but we weren't planning on being able to take a seven day next year until we saw this deal and Freedom and Liberty are our favorite ships. We can't justify paying over $2,000 for Oasis or Allure but that just gives us something to look forward to another time. This really helps with the PCD I was feeling this morning :D.

How wonderful!!!!

We always book our cruise well in advance. It is going to give yousomething to think about and look forward to. It makes going to work not so bad and day dreaming about it will keep a smile on your face.

I say good for you........:D

BTW we leave on Saturday for Liberty of the Seas.....booked while on board the Adventure in 2008!!

I just had to share my excitement! I just booked Freedom to the Eastern Caribbean on May 22 2011 and I can't explain how excited I am right now. I know its a long ways off but we weren't planning on being able to take a seven day next year until we saw this deal and Freedom and Liberty are our favorite ships. We can't justify paying over $2,000 for Oasis or Allure but that just gives us something to look forward to another time. This really helps with the PCD I was feeling this morning :D.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! You SHOULD be excited!!!! It's ALWAYS exciting to book a cruise!

Part of the fun is in the planning! Enjoy!

Congratulations! I know how you feel...We just booked a 7-night Western Caribbean on Freedom for June 12, 2011. It is very exciting:) This will be our first time cruising with Royal Caribbean and I can't think of a better way to be introduced to RCCL than on the Freedom (unless it was on the Oasis or Allure, but, like you, that will have to wait until prices come down). Now sit back, and enjoy the year in planning, what I'm sure will be, a fabulous vacation!:D

Congratulations! I know how you feel...We just booked a 7-night Western Caribbean on Freedom for June 12, 2011. It is very exciting:) This will be our first time cruising with Royal Caribbean and I can't think of a better way to be introduced to RCCL than on the Freedom (unless it was on the Oasis or Allure, but, like you, that will have to wait until prices come down). Now sit back, and enjoy the year in planning, what I'm sure will be, a fabulous vacation!:D

We're booked on June 12 cruise too! (Come on over to the Meet N Mingle board to say hey and introduce yourselves!) We ALWAYS book more than a year in advance...takes that long for me to budget the trip in!!! ;)

CONGRATULATIONS on your booking!!!!!! and for allowing us to celebrate with you! :D:):D

We just booked on Freedom for June 5, 2011. This will be our 2nd cruise. Our first was on Liberty and we loved it. I hear Freedom is just as awesome. Half the excitement is planning and looking forward to vacation.:)

We just booked on Freedom for June 5, 2011. This will be our 2nd cruise. Our first was on Liberty and we loved it. I hear Freedom is just as awesome. Half the excitement is planning and looking forward to vacation.:)

Freedom just as awesome as Liberty?

Nahhh....

She's better! (I say that completely unbiased, of course! ;)) Went on the Freedom last month and are rebooked on the same Western itinerary for 2011. She is an AMAZING ship! I'm sure you'll have a blast! :D

I put a hold on that date too but ended up going with the May 22 so that we could use a C&A coupon and our cabin was already $100 cheaper for May. Its exciting, we usually book 3-6 months out so this feels so much closer than it actually is!

What makes Freedom better than Liberty?

Don't think you were asking me, but the shows were so much better on Freedom than Liberty, Liberty had some pretty weird stuff and Once Upon a Time on Freedom was one of the best cruise ship shows I've ever seen!

When I went on Liberty I remember thinking the staff was a little friendlier, but that can change in six months. Other than that and the better entertainment on Freedom, we absolutely loved both of them and everything else was almost exactly the same.

We are booked on the Freedom for may 15, 2011. I am so excited and this is our first balcony room. I did have one on a sisters cruise i did a couple years ago, but will by my husbands first balcony and we got the aft corner..really big balcony..I am sooo excited to sit out there and watch the world go by while eating breakfast !

We're booked for that cruise too. We cruised on FOS before in June of 2009, same itinerary. Best vacation we've ever had. This time it will be for our daughter's HS graduation along with 5 of her friends. So far there are 19 in our group. They keep adding on as others learn of our trip. We keep a count down posted on our dry erase board in the kitchen.:D

sailing on freedom 5/8 & 5/15 2011,hope to meet some of you then!

Wow..back to back cruises HUMMMM wonder if I could talk the hubby into that one !

Cruiselover..I think that is a pic of my balcony ! 7708?? Looks awesome, I assume you were already in that room?

Cruiselover..I think that is a pic of my balcony ! 7708?? Looks awesome, I assume you were already in that room?

Yes, it is 7708 on the Freedom. I had that balcony in September of last year and fell in love with it so I booked it again for next year. I will be on the Oasis in a few weeks and I will probably miss that balcony.

Archived