New Way to Smuggle Booze?

parrotthead

It's funny, I saw that on the news today. When I saw it I was thinking "I saw that months ago on CC" lol

Yep, we did this thread some time back. Don't know if it died out or got "poofed!"

Probably got 'poofed.'

Why Why everyone is scaming the rules. How would you feel if you your customers were ripping you off. I wish Carnival would become more strict and if you got caught you were kicked off the ship. You all would think twice before you breaking the rules. Hope you all get caught because you are breaking the rules and that is what brings the cost up:mad:

Lets play by the rules:)

Yep, we did this thread some time back. Don't know if it died out or got "poofed!"

Probably got 'poofed.'

I've always thought of them as a "gateway chest"...A girl attracts a rich Dr with her large chest...Away from her new love interest, she dispenses the chest content of boozes into a glass and gives it to him throughout the night...Pretty soon he's drunk and never notices her chest has shrunk a few cups sizes... :D

Why Why everyone is scaming the rules. How would you feel if you your customers were ripping you off. I wish Carnival would become more strict and if you got caught you were kicked off the ship. You all would think twice before you breaking the rules. Hope you all get caught because you are breaking the rules and that is what brings the cost up:mad:

Only suckers pay retail :)

I've always thought of them as a "gateway chest"...A girl attracts a rich Dr with her large chest...Away from her new love interest, she dispenses the chest content of boozes into a glass and gives it to him throughout the night...Pretty soon he's drunk and never notices her chest has shrunk a few cups sizes... :D

Unless she keeps pouring from the same side!!!:eek: (*) -*-

This is just too much, I'd just pay for my drinks on board. Plus this only works if you're flat chested.

I see you are from the Midwest me too are we the only people who think it is wrong. I don't think anyone would sneak drinks into a local bar:)

Only suckers pay retail :)

Cruise ships don't charge retail. They charge resort prices. Some of the smugglers would be happy to pay retail. But some of them would smuggle booze even if it was 1/2 off retail on-ship. It's just a mindset some people get into... "stickin it to 'the man'" or an entitlement mentality.

- IT Geek

Why not just sneak on the ship:) thats what is wrong with this country everyone wants to steal and cheat that is how we got into this mess and thats what our White House is doing.

Great idea, how exactly would I sneak onto the ship, obtain a S&S and what happens if I get caught? As you pointed out, zero consequences to getting caught with booze...If you don't like things here, don't move to Nigera :)

Unless she keeps pouring from the same side!!!:eek: (*) -*-

They're evenly disturbed! :)

Cruise ships don't charge retail. They charge resort prices. Some of the smugglers would be happy to pay retail. But some of them would smuggle booze even if it was 1/2 off retail on-ship. It's just a mindset some people get into... "stickin it to 'the man'" or an entitlement mentality.

- IT Geek

I'm under the impression most define "retail" as "full rate" but good point :)

When you stay at a hotel for a land vacation, does the hotel prohibit you from bringing your own liquor to your room? No. So why do we think it's perfectly normal for a ship to do the same thing? I consider the ship my hotel for the duration of my vacation. I am an adult. If I want to enjoy my own adult beverages in my hotel room during my stay, why is it "ripping off" the cruise line if I choose to do so? I kinda feel like they're ripping me off when they charge me $7.76 for a single glass of Beringer White Zinfandel when I can go to my local grocery store and get the same bottle for $6. **the whole bottle, not just ONE glass**

As far as my customers ripping me off, they don't. I charge a fair price for my services and they gladly pay cos they know it's a fair deal. They're not going to India to get cheaper medical transcription behind my back cos they don't feel like they're being ripped off when they get my bill.

Whether or not I bring my own beverages, I still walk off the ship with a hefty S&S tab....

LMAO - This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time - THANKS OP :D

I want to be on a ship where one of the gentlemen try this :eek: No one would dear ask him what he was doing!

cruisin1982 - I never understood why people get so hung up on what others do; if you don't want to "smuggle" don't.

I want to be on a ship where one of the gentlemen try this :eek: No one would dear ask him what he was doing!

When I was a teenager and 80lbs heavier than I am now (I was a big boy for sure), I could have pulled it off no problem. Mine were bigger than my mother's!

(Poor little A cup trying to pretend she's a B cup!)

Woefully I am now but a fraction of my former self. :D

- IT Geek

Your bra make leak:D. I just try to be honest and not steal or cheat!

Then why would you CHEAT someone out of their chair.It is not your job to touch their stuff,you would need to get a crew member to do it,but you state you would just take it,if in your opinion they were at breakfast or something. (they could be in the pool)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=609419&highlight=

Steve

Archived