Limo or car service MIA to FLL

QLUVS2CRUZ

I tried doing a search but not much came up (point me to the threads if they're out there...)

Has anyone used a limo or car service from MIA to FLL area (probably a hotel right near FLL)? Car rentals for the day we are coming in are $145 just for a one day rental, and I've checked some of the shuttles and they are about $30pp (and we have four people)...I'm thinking a car service may actually be cheaper but I'm looking for a recommendation...looks like there are several companies out there.

Thanks!

I would check pricing with a few companies.

We have used Carey Limousine (you can get a town car) and have been very pleased with them.

Just google on Carey Limousine and from their web site you can look up their Miami Florida Office.

Keith

We used Larry's Limos last time to go from MIA to our hotel near port everglades. Service was great and they were waiting for us and ready before we even had our luggage. Our reservations said a town car, but we ended up in a nice big SUV which was fine with us. Cost was $84 which was comparable to a cab. You can google them to find them on the internet.

Tim

Archived