Just a few more hours!!

VickiD59

After nearly a year long wait, my countdown clock finally shows that my family and I are mere hours away from our very first cruise :D :D :D I am beyond excited to say the least.

I have learned so much here on CC and I promise to pay it forward and come back with a review and photos. Its going to be like Christmas Eve when you're a little kid.. there will be no sleeping tonight I'm sure.

CONGRATS to you!!!! Looking forward to your review and hopefully many photos when you return!

I will never forget that first moment that I stepped on my first cruise! I was in awe and just KNEW that I was hooked before I even took 10 steps!!! I was sailing as a single parent with my four children and even though I was carrying several carry on back packs etc at the moment I felt light as a feather......no weight on my back, no worries, just joy.

I NEVER sleep the night before I leave!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!

I know the feeling, I went on my first one last January and now this January I will be doing my third one.

It's gonna be addicting, it so much fun. Where else you can spend such little money for 7 days and get room and food included. I am working towards platinum..

I get two vacations a year so I use them both for cruises..

After nearly a year long wait, my countdown clock finally shows that my family and I are mere hours away from our very first cruise :D :D :D I am beyond excited to say the least.

I have learned so much here on CC and I promise to pay it forward and come back with a review and photos. Its going to be like Christmas Eve when you're a little kid.. there will be no sleeping tonight I'm sure.

Bon Voyage!!! Loved the Miracle so much I booked it again!!

Bon voyage !!!!

after nearly a year long wait, my countdown clock finally shows that my family and i are mere hours away from our very first cruise :d :d :d i am beyond excited to say the least.

I have learned so much here on cc and i promise to pay it forward and come back with a review and photos. Its going to be like christmas eve when you're a little kid.. There will be no sleeping tonight i'm sure.

Im having such a busy week this week :) Im flying out to my school for orientation tomorroww and then flying home for a day to pack and then to FL for my cruise :D

everyones right nothing beats the feeling of knowing it's right around the corner

Archived