Nieuw Amsterdam pools

BAYA

We have three cabins booked for a family cruise on NA in March 2011. I would like anyone who has sailed on her to please tell me--do the pools have only straight up ladders to get out of the pool? Or do either of the two pools have a "staircase" to enter and exit the pool? We have family members who have an inability to pull themselves up a vertical ladder to get out of the pool.

I truly loved reading several reviews and reports of the inaugural sailing and can't wait to get onboard! Thanks to whomever can answer my question!

Cheers,

Barbara

If the lift is on the Eurodam, it may be on the Nieuw Amsterdam Might be a good question for DBA? (Dutch by Association). He is very helpful:):)

Thanks for the responses. I was afraid that was the answer--no staircases. I also posted this question on Dutch's "live from Nieuw Amsterdam" thread. Maybe he'll see it, but the thread is over since he's back home now.

Have a great day, and a great next cruise:)

Barbara

Thanks for the responses. I was afraid that was the answer--no staircases. I also posted this question on Dutch's "live from Nieuw Amsterdam" thread. Maybe he'll see it, but the thread is over since he's back home now.

Have a great day, and a great next cruise:)

Barbara

Barbara, DBA is quite good at cruising the posts and answering questions, but if you want to be safe (and others might have the same question), here is the link to his ongoing thread where you can ask questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=921874

Archived