happy hour on Osterdam

rakrak

My wife and I are sailing on the Osterdam 10/2/2010. we where wondering if the Osterdam has Happy hour in the ocean bar like the westerdam had on our last cruise in feb.

My wife and I are sailing on the Osterdam 10/2/2010. we where wondering if the Osterdam has Happy hour in the ocean bar like the westerdam had on our last cruise in feb.

When we were on her the end of April, "Happy Hour" was in the Crows Nest.

In my experience, happy hour is determined per cruise. We have been on the same ship and happy hour was available one time and not the next.

Good answer.

This is an area where what happened in the past is by no means a guarantor of what will happen in the future. The best way to keep iinformed is to read the dailies every day!

In my experience, happy hour is determined per cruise. We have been on the same ship and happy hour was available one time and not the next.

We were on the `O` this past January. The sailing prior to ours had Happy Hour in the Crows Nest and the Ocean Bar. Happy Hour was not offered on our cruise.

Was told by a bar tender on a recent cruise that the Beverage Manager reviews the liquor sales in the bars early in the trip and then determines if an incentive is needed to make budgeted liquor sales for the cruise. Have seen cases where no happy hour was scheduled at all, to two bars having back to back happy hours every day.

If a pub crawl is scheduled, sales are likely slow. On our last two week B2B, week 1 no pub crawl, week 2 scheduled the night before a sea day. Cost $20 for 4+ drinks, great time, fun and interesting folks after a couple of drinks. If offered, suggest you do it. Had 60 people sign up for ours.

we are sailing the mexican rivera cruise does anyone know what days the formals are held. thanks for the imfo on happy hours

Usually for the Mexican Rivera cruises the second night out at sea, which would be Sunday, if you leave on Saturday and the next formal night is on Thursday night after leaving Cabo.

Thanks everybody for uour comments. we really appreicate any incite on this cruise this is our first cruise to mexico and first visit to san diego. again thanks for your imput to our questions

Archived